extreme vaporizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

royiehl

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to purchase the extreme from hxxp://www.extremevaporizers.com ??

I heard of the coupon code (troyboy) and found out it worked but didn't order yet myself! Did anyone that ordered from this company have any feedback on their shipping? etc.?

Hey man,

Welcome to MP Roy... I heard just the opposite of what Phil Ivey said but he's never been one to gamble...;) I heard they work great and it's the best vape according to my pal and he's had a few including a volcano... I saw a price on eBay that's a bit cheaper than the $249 price on their website with the discount code but it may be worthwhile to pay an extra $20 to get it direct for support, etc... I think I saw one for $228 on ebay...

Peace!:cool:

ya ive got one and LOVE it.
Ive had the happyvappy, and hotbox.. Ive tried the volcano, and the handheld types.. This is vaporizer is KILLER... Extremely quality.. doesnt get really hot.. u can control the temp.. i like to put it on 392 and hit it until i dont get anymore vapor, then raise to 400, then 410, then 420,etc.
It combines the benefits of a hotbox with the manual whip, and it also has the benefits of forced air where a fan pushes the air into your lungs.. it has 3 speeds on the fan and is really quiet.. everything is controlled by the wireless very slim controller(yes i said this vape has a controller) or from the main screen.. the lcd screen is very easy to read.. it has multiple timers u can set where it will turn off if u fall asleep:). also besides having a whip, and being able to use the whip in manual mode or forced air with 3 different fan speeds, it also has a bag, like the volcano.. which i really like to use. i got mine for 299 and it came with an aluminum carrying case.. i believe it has the best warranty in the industry.. also it comes with at least two of every component.. two bags, two complete whip assembles, two glass bowls, et.cet.c

A+++++ VAPE.

EDIT: and like dirtyolsouth said, its less than half the cost of the volcano.

Id KILL for one. I dont have money for one tho at the moment. Looks and sounds awesome.

dirtyolsouth said:
Hey man,

Welcome to MP Roy... I heard just the opposite of what Phil Ivey said but he's never been one to gamble...;)

I'm shocked, absolutely SHOCKED that no one commented on this little pun! Well played, sir! :rofl:

Latest posts

Back