FACEBOOK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like when a young lady posts her nude body and 2 yrs later can not imagine why she can not get that teachers job etc...... or a like.

Worse yet - true story - a young lady takes some sexy (a.k.a. nude) pics of herself and posts to a dating website. She winds up getting raped in her own home.
Turns out the scumbags who viewed her pics clicked on the pic which was geo-tagged. They got the gps coordinates of the very couch she took pics from and proceeded to her location to run the train on her.

Unbelievable.

Has anybody read Animal Farm or 1984 by George Orwell? I have and it has happened. Gonna get a lot worse I am afraid. I am still thinking about moving to a place where you go back in time 50 years......got the spot picked out but damm I'm to old to do that.

I'm secluded enough for now. Just sit on da porch with the ole 12ga while chillin the day away.
1984 - it has happened.
Animal Farm - yup - that was the inspiration for Pink Floyd's Animals alblum.

I love the song "Dogs" about the life cycle of a businessman.

"gotta sleep on your toes, when you're on the street, gotta be able to pick out the easy meat with your eyes closed !!!"

OH YEEEAHHHHHH

Football tonight - GO OHIO STATE !!!

go bama, hahahaha...you guys don't think your smart TV isn't watching you...shiat is real folks, the seeds of despair were sewn years ago, they're just now sprouting...time to lock and load, let's see who the patriots are...

Your cell phone spies on you. Saw this years ago on several reputable news sites, not the conspiracy types. You can even turn the power off and they can still hear what's going on around you. The only way you can stop it is by taking the battery out, but most smart phones don't have a removable battery. I found another way, too, and it works. It's called a Ferriday Cage. Buy one off of eBay and stick your phone in it. Poof! No cell tower's pinging you, no calls come in, no eavesdropping.

go bama, hahahaha...you guys don't think your smart TV isn't watching you...shiat is real folks, the seeds of despair were sewn years ago, they're just now sprouting...time to lock and load, let's see who the patriots are...

Worse yet - people voluntarily PAY to be spied on.
Those Alexa or Google Assistant devices listen all the time.

It will a cold day in Haydes before I ever put crap like that in my house.

Besides - I can get up and turn the lights off myself - or buy an old-school Clapper.

80% of US population = friggin nitwits

Worse yet - people voluntarily PAY to be spied on.
Those Alexa or Google Assistant devices listen all the time.

It will a cold day in Haydes before I ever put crap like that in my house.

Besides - I can get up and turn the lights off myself - or buy an old-school Clapper.

80% of US population = friggin nitwits
Your large screen TV does the same thing, it watches and listens and then focus on what commercials should be directed your way.

I'm with Boo!!!! But they will blame it on you know who.... They not only watch and track us they are now censoring us. You tube just jumped in.

that is what a piece of tape is for my brother, put it over the camera eye.

Latest posts

Back