Fall Grow 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mojavemama said:
4U, how do you get your shed door to be light proof? Man, I just drool when I come and check out your grows....

Hello mojave..thanks for stopping in..here hold this:bong1: while I explain..

well first i need to say I am always learning..I use this insolated reflective wrap comes in 4 x 25...I used the same stuff for the flower door last 2 yrs...I have found however that this gets little pin hole dots..works great thought for a door..so my answer was..spray addhessive and black poly...Ill be doing the same with these soon:aok:..

the door with my callendar on it is the main entrance into the growing area..this door doesnt need to be light proof..just weather sealed..so added extra wood stops around inside door frame and some foam weather stripping..

the Bread door and soon flower room both have the material cut oversize the door...and 2 inch commercial grade velcro is use and the side with hinges is stappeled and tapped..I made the misstake of putting the flexable door on the inside of the flower room and find its hard to pull shut when the exhaust is on:rofl:..ill make it like the Breed room just need some more Velcro:doh: stuff spendy..lol..hope someone learns from all my misstakes..lol..okay now lets get to the pics...

oh.....Give me my bong back:p

DSCF3058.JPG

DSCF3059.JPG

DSCF3060.JPG

DSCF3061.JPG

DSCF3063.JPG

DSCF3072.JPG

DSCF3073.JPG

DSCF3074.JPG

DSCF3075.JPG

4U, thanks for the tip on the velcroed door with oversized material on it. Great idea! I have a 2 inch gap on the bottom of my grow room door, so I put sticky felt on it and made a sweeper, but it still lets in pin dots of light. It was okay for last season's flowering, but now is getting stiff and curling. So I need to get something up before flowering this group.

GREAT ideas! I learn so much from you. THANK YOU!!!!

thanks for stopping in..i forgot to say at the bottom of the door on the floor is a 2x4 on side..now i have to step over this and may be issue for you..I seen where where someone used the innertube from large tire that was a good 1/4 inch thick and made it 6 inches wide and a few inches longer the door and attached to door where it dragged the floor as a door sweep...not the best looking thing but worked,,Here take a break from the boards and share this :48:

okay did some rearranging in shed,,,we decidded to use the bread room for a SOG..I have too many plants ready for flower and not enough room in flower room..so we will be putting 6 plants in the 3x4...with 1000HPS..will be running a test on the room this week..take care be safe

DSCF3092.JPG

DSCF3093.JPG

DSCF3094.JPG

DSCF3095.JPG

DSCF3096.JPG

DSCF3097.JPG

DSCF3098.JPG

DSCF3099.JPG

DSCF3100.JPG

DSCF3101.JPG

DSCF3102.JPG

Okay friends..he has shot up into the light and got a bit burned..he will be fine..raised lights and willl look again in a few days..have a great day everyone

DSCF3103.JPG

DSCF3104.JPG

DSCF3105.JPG

DSCF3106.JPG

DSCF3107.JPG

DSCF3108.JPG

DSCF3109.JPG

DSCF3110.JPG

DSCF3111.JPG

DSCF3114.JPG

DSCF3113.JPG

DSCF3112.JPG

I need go get me a shed now dangit!!! that would be so nice. i mean you could jam sum major light into a small shed in the winter while still being able to mmaintain temps or atleast manageable.

all i got is an unattached garage. HMMMMMMMMMM LOL jp. i got my hands full wit my wee lil closet grow even.
looks awesome 4U.

i wish i had a buddy who was carprentry inclined cuz i got a small room i could devote to my hobby alone. but would definately need work done.
i bet its just nice as hell havin everythin right there where and whenever ya need it too, huh?
you keep on inspiring me 4u in so many ways. :aok:

4u2sm0ke said:
thanks DOS...I enjoy every asspect of growing MJ:D

Chef..:ciao: thanks for stopping by...those shares have been given away all ready:rofl: Try UKgirlcookie/dishwaser/trouble;)

painterdude...where was this great advice last yr:rolleyes:

4u2....didn't know about the 'GIANT SIZE' last year, would'a told ya then and saved you all the trouble.....learned about it this year when I was **** chatting with some alternative lifestyle VERY BIG strangers when I was out Gerbile Hunting in the Pacific Northwest..

waz up 4u?! ur always so buzy. you must be smoking on some good sativas to keep you going. shed looks great as usual, but it makes my back cringe just looking @ all that love you have to spread in there.

oh yeah hows ur bday red dragon clone doing? hopefully she takes root this time. well gotta go take care of a friend now. hes got 3 lbs of trim were gunna bubble 2 nite. now that makes my back cringe. lol

later friend

WOW man nice set-up! I've been meaning to peek in here and everytime I think about it I didn't have time to read 6 pages of posts. Finally got a look-see, VERY Nice! Hey on your male chamber, your bathroom vent fan, does that just vent outside? or do you have some kind of filter on it to keep any rogue pollen from drifting around the rest of your shed? Just curious because I'm setting something up seperate in my basement to keep a male and do some breeding. My Veg, and flower chambers are down there to. I use the bathroom type fan in my Veg room, but was worried to try it with my male chamber, didn't want to take the chance of any pollen floating out and getting sucked in by my intake to my flower room. I wondered about a filter, and then just decided that i would just have a passive system in there as he don't need to live long or be extremely healthy anyway, as long as I get some pollen. Again...GREAT PLACE!

Hello everyone..:48:

zip..painterdude..Thanks for dropping by..:D

docfish...no roots yet on My B-Day RD...buts only been 12 days...also took 5 more and have done the LST on Mom..will transfer to a 5 gallon bucket soon...shes the only large one i have left in veg all the rest went into flower..how did the Bubble hash come out? I just love Mine:stoned:

leagleize freedom....

Hey on your male chamber, your bathroom vent fan, does that just vent outside? Yes it does,,,this chamber is outside and on the back of the shed....Now inside the breed room i have my exhaust hooked to a large carbon filter....IMO...i would not have the male anywhere near the other rooms...these males are very messy..and dont take much..i hope you reconsider and put the male chaber in garage or outback..your right they dont need much to get pollen..and only takes maybe 3-4 weeks tops to collect it all...I run mine for only that and then shut down...I then go in and pollenate the solected girls and they go in they own room...was gonna just put Male in room with females..but I know how messy males get..and decided to stay with my male chamber for collecting..and the breed room for after pollented..this way my Flower room stays vergin clean:D...Thanks for stopping by..and hope I was some help..please ask anything ya like..i hope to help where I can..untill then take care and be safe:48:

okay everyone...heres the flower room we been waiting for..all looking real nice..3 purple bud..1 Marage..3 cali orange..1 frosting:hubba:

DSCF3151.JPG

DSCF3153.JPG

DSCF3155.JPG

DSCF3159.JPG

DSCF3162.JPG

Thanks for the info 4U, I've done many breedings in nature, but never indoors, while I would like to make some extra seeds from the genetics I have bought, I still wonder if it is worth it makeing an f3, and weeding through many phenos, or just spending the money on another pack of f2's...semi stabalized. I know the mess a male can make! I don't think I want that in my house, and it's too cold here now to put one outside, maybe I'll keep a male in veg until spring, and put it out, collect what i want, and pollinate some of the clones. LOL my plan is always changin! SWEET GARDEN MAN!

Great work man! Thanks for taking the time to update everyone, the info is helping me alot!!

......you are friggin amazing 'R'.....a totally friggin amazing freak of nature...and you own a real nice friggin boat.....oh yeah

ur flower room has a bunch o sweetness in there. looks good. bub hash turned out as good as it gets w/ dry trim. cant complain i recieved a very generous chunk for helping, but crap i still can feel in my shoulders. i dont believe in power tools, especially on dry trim. have a good one.

Latest posts

Back