Fall Grow 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics 4u:D

DSCF3552.JPG

DSCF3553.JPG

DSCF3554.JPG

DSCF3555.JPG

DSCF3556.JPG

DSCF3557.JPG

DSCF3558.JPG

DSCF3559.JPG

DSCF3560.JPG

DSCF3564.JPG

DSCF3566.JPG

DSCF3570.JPG

As always, looking good.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving my friend.

do u put a dome over your bubbler 4u? How do you keep the humidity up 4 them?

tcbud said:
As always, looking good.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving my friend.

Thanks tc...you and hubby enjoy the Turkey....oh and this :48:

lordhighlama said:
do u put a dome over your bubbler 4u? How do you keep the humidity up 4 them?

Hey lordHIghlama...thanks for stopping by...No I dont use Dome for my Bubbler..No need for Humidity with this ...I do like to mist at day 8 threw 15..Roots in 11 days...some a bit longer but If I aint got them by 20 days Thy aint gowing in my SHED:D...and as ya Know some strains clone better then others...I like the Bubbler I clip place and walk away..I only top off the res...no addatives or preservatives:giggle: Just good ole H2O;) .. have found that the closer the clip to the air stone the faster the oots...IDK..still working on it but will share what i know...Hope this helps..take care and be safe..and Happy thanks Giveing to you and yours..May your belly be as full as your Bong..

everything's look'n good, my friend....:aok:

say hi to Mel for me....:cool:

hello friends...:48:

was bored one night and made this clone box for after the roots ome from bubble cloner..i made ths from a 15 gallon tote...placed vercumlite(sp) in botton matbe 3 inches..under that is a propagation mat..used the reflective insolation i use in shed...temp run at 77 i there and runs 24/7...I have just finished with them and now are in one gallon pots in the veg area..:lama: Hope everyone is doing well..untill next time take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF3621.JPG

DSCF3622.JPG

DSCF3623.JPG

DSCF3624.JPG

DSCF3625.JPG

DSCF3626.JPG

DSCF3627.JPG

DSCF3628.JPG

DSCF3629.JPG

DSCF3633.JPG

DSCF3632.JPG

DSCF3631.JPG

I may steal some ideas from your clone box. I need more area to veg.

ALl is lookin good bro, cant wait to see some flower pics!

Hello friends..well its been a tough week ...I spotted 2 males (cheese X skush1)..and pulled 2 Hemies from flower..:hitchair: I have some Blue Mt.under flour.and some purple frosting...Placed 4 more Purple bud in flower...and screwing up my DWC:doh:. Temps are doing well with outside temps down in the teens at night.. Hope everyone is doing well..

DSCF3844.JPG

DSCF3806.JPG

DSCF3807.JPG

DSCF3875.JPG

DSCF3876.JPG

DSCF3877.JPG

DSCF3878.JPG

DSCF3879.JPG

Man 4U...your garden always looks sooo fine! everything healthy...nice growing!

sorry bout the sexually challenged plants there 4u. how long did it take you to get that pink strain girl germinated? lol u make me jealous sometimes. toke to ya later

yeah smoke what breeder did you get your pink lady from?:p

Shame about the males and hermies :(
but everything else is looking fab :aok: as usual :p
and how you screwing up the dwc ? :doh:

:bong::heart::48:

Latest posts

Back