Fall Grow 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That makes us want to all Dam Day...its Kinda like a running river..or an open camp fire...I get up in morning to Shed...yeah i know I aint gots no cloths on yet but something may have changed. ..nope okay ..back in for some coffee. Brush teeth..ya.ya.ya Wait!!!...did I forget to check...(whatever).. back to shed to check....

Next thing you know Its Lunch... and Im still Naked..

I dont do this over my corn.lol

i so hear ya on this 4u. LOL

4u...you have outdone yourself my friend!! looking really really good. can't wait to see you "turn the key" on this little weed machine you've built.

i started some construction for a new area before i left, and now have the task of finishing it all out. HVAC seems to be my biggest concern at this point, which brings me to a question...

you say your 250 fans are connected to "heat sensors, and timer" can you give me a little more detail on what you're using? please. i picked up a humidity/temp controller but i'm not sure how to integrate it to the system, because i want to tap fresh air from the HVAC duct near by before exhausting into some attic space. (i'm thinking it will difuse the exhaust heat signature) according to my current calculations i should be able to exchange the air in my rooms in under 3 minutes.

thanks bud...

Ben!!! its GREAT to see ya...Man im glad ya made home safe..now lets get a growing...Im stoked for this Fall..still have lots to do in shed ya know..always a work in progress right..anyway heres what i have ..the tempature sensor switch is plugged in the room/Box..i use a 3 way pluged into sensor..in that is a cord to exhaust(445cfm) and a plug i put on the wire I ran to the 250cfm...and set the temp to temp i want..one day and one night..i used this in my Male chamber as well last Fall..and i will need to buy anotherone befor christmas...remind me if i forget..:bong: okay i hope this helps..If not try again in morning...wheni aint as High:rofl: welcome HOME my friend here :bong1:

006.JPG

008.JPG

007.JPG

Is it fall already? 4u, dang.....and you are ready! Looking very fine, I want to pull up a chair....over here....in a quiet corner. Dont mind me.....want a Hit?..............

Are you gonna put on clothes now? Since I am sitting here watching???

tcbud said:

:rofl: it's your house, but the only big hairy thing i'm looking for are colas!

great to be back 4u...depending on the level of molestation by aquaintances tomorrow, i'll throw up some pics. (still sitting in airports, and someone leaked word of my return)

i appreciate you throwing those pics up for me. i haven't seen any of the devices like that. as you say...work in progress...and like any fine machine i like to know how they work.

ok...now as for that bong of yours :stoned: it's been a long time...i needed that thanx...

cough cough cough cough cough cough...no really...this is good...cough cough cough cough

thanks for stopping by Intuitive...I just finished the veg area and have installed the vortex..I used 1/4 inch panneling and its held up with velcro for easy access to back of rooms..also have another one in the front..this creates a 3x4 grow area..with 2 @ 400MH..have the first clones and a Bubba kush I will be cloneing in another week or two..that mother/donor will have 6 clones taken from her..and then see how she does..My clones from portland should be here by Laborday..I still have to get the doors to flower/breed rooms sealed but feel im good and ready to begin..just need the heat to drop a little..looks to be a labor day fire..Ill keep ya posted...oh and i placed all 10 beans of the sensi star in paper towel..2 days ago..and is on my reciever in liveing room..still no pop..will give another day or two..maybe 3:rofl: okay untill next time Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

tcbud said:
Is it fall already? 4u, dang.....and you are ready! Looking very fine, I want to pull up a chair....over here....in a quiet corner. Dont mind me.....want a Hit?..............

only if Ukgirl tells me too..ya know how i like to get naked in my shed..but maybe if ya stay in that corner shell let ya:giggle:

thanks for stopping by girl..say hello to Hubby 4me:ciao:

Nice shed 4u2sm0ke

The only thing missing is all the GREEN:D

I too am waiting a bit for the temps to cool. Ran a test run last night and only raised a few degrees in the grow room above the rest of the house, the day is getting closer:). Gonna try and reveg that WWf2 You seen pic. of

benamucc said:
:rofl: it's your house, but the only big hairy thing i'm looking for are colas!

great to be back 4u...depending on the level of molestation by aquaintances tomorrow, i'll throw up some pics. (still sitting in airports, and someone leaked word of my return)

i appreciate you throwing those pics up for me. i haven't seen any of the devices like that. as you say...work in progress...and like any fine machine i like to know how they work.

ok...now as for that bong of yours :stoned: it's been a long time...i needed that thanx...

cough cough cough cough cough cough...no really...this is good...cough cough cough cough

i know ya talking MJ plants right??? and not the cancer one:rofl:.....I baught that and all my equipment at a hydro store in next town..im getting worried they are starting to smile at me:giggle: ya think they know i grow weed...I pay cash everytime..and everytime they check my money..I asked if they ever smell it:rofl: maybe look HTG suply i buy from them to..and it wasnt me that leaked you return..honest..but aint that Bud just the BOMB:bong:

wow I could be doing that in winter outside...although it wont get under 60 here til december. So I may not worry about it. I can get sheds pretty cheap I have one now full of gardening supplies I could get another for a grow room. Awesome man! love your little Barn

pcduck said:
Nice shed 4u2sm0ke

The only thing missing is all the GREEN:D

I too am waiting a bit for the temps to cool. Ran a test run last night and only raised a few degrees in the grow room above the rest of the house, the day is getting closer:). Gonna try and reveg that WWf2 You seen pic. of

:ciao: duck...thanks for stoping in..yeah these are the sad times fireing up..but come christmas shed will be full of GREEN:D ..I ran a few tests when the temps outside was in low 60..did okay in flower..been running 1 400 in veg at night..i have 6 clones from Purplebud..and the first Bubba kush to show female..will clone her in a week or 2.. the WW you reveg is in cat container? if so ya gonna do root manacure as well..or a trasfer?:bong:

2Dog said:
wow I could be doing that in winter outside...although it wont get under 60 here til december. So I may not worry about it. I can get sheds pretty cheap I have one now full of gardening supplies I could get another for a grow room. Awesome man! love your little Barn

thanks for stoping in 2dog...this is my 3rd yr in here now..I grow enough weed in winter to not have to grow yr round..my OD is the last in my yard..and if i can get half them to finish I may not have to grow this fal..:rofl: NOT!!! see ya atround...:bong:

WW you reveg is in cat container? if so ya gonna do root manacure as well..or a trasfer?

yea thats the one..more likely just yank her our and trim roots up a bit, my veg cab is limited in space to go to a bigger container:(. Of all the clones I took I don't know how I missed the monster:(:(Oh well I hope the reveg works out.BIU:bolt::bong2:

Sweet sweet look'n setup ya built there!
I can't wait to have more than a closet for my ladies..
well I'm pull'n up a chair mate! :watchplant: :bong:

as always, very impressive. Im jealous........really
i have a shed but the wife just wont let me take it to that level just yet.
but she will one day...... my main question is where this hot air is expelled to? How did u do this without making it look obvious from the outside that your venting
Also......how much power you think this little shed is drawing all together?

Hello friends...Just an update..I got my clones ..

1...Red Dragon :yay: which he says is the last clone he will do of this..so I need to clone the crap outta it.

2...Mirage

1... Baked

1...Mongo Jerry...:rofl:

I also have Cali orange going..Bubba kush..Purple frosting..and will be running some Auto crosses for a friend..untill next time take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF2012.JPG

DSCF2013.JPG

DSCF2014.JPG

DSCF2015.JPG

DSCF2016.JPG

DSCF2017.JPG

bluealein56 said:
as always, very impressive. Im jealous........really
i have a shed but the wife just wont let me take it to that level just yet.
but she will one day...... my main question is where this hot air is expelled to? How did u do this without making it look obvious from the outside that your venting
Also......how much power you think this little shed is drawing all together?

Hello Blue...and Happy smokeing..here hold this :bong1: while I explain....

the shed came with a eve vent at the top at each end..i just baught the rigid pipe to vent out the back..only thing looks wierd is the intake vent at Bottom of back shed...but easyly covered by.but sheet plywood..looks like a normal shed...Heres some pics for you..Now give me my Bong back:giggle:

Temps outside still Hot..so playn havic on my shed..:eek:

025.JPG

030.JPG

031.JPG

032.JPG

033.JPG

Like he said great job on the shed and looking forward to seeing your result's. Great setup :) Have a bunch of green mojo for yourself

Latest posts

Back