Fan Failure?Auto Switch Off?\

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJ20

Super Sativa
Reaction score
Good Day People,
I have a question that has been lingering on my mind for some time.What do people have in place for a situation where your fan system fails and your HPS/MH/HOT lights are on?Surely this can cause a big problem in a small grow real like a closet (fire) versus a basement (very hot area)..
What can be done to auto switch off your lights in the event that your ventillation systems fails?Any kind of thermometer switch?Any suggestions welcomed..

I'm sure that there is some kind of thermostat you could get. However, in a whole lot of years growing, I have never had this happen. It is not a concern and it worries me so little (with all the other concerns that we have in a grow room) that I have never even looked for such a product, but I am sure something that exists. And just to ease your mind, the heat will not get bad enough to start a fire.

hXXp://www.amazon.com/C-A-P-HLC-3e-Temperature-Shutdown-Minute/dp/B001ODUGO2

Thanks for the responses people..definitely helped me out alot! :icon_smile:

If you are worried of fires n what not u can always look into these as well.

hxxp://www.horticulturesource.com/flame-defender-fire-extinguisher-4-4-lbs-2-kg-covers-4-1-24-meters-diameter--p7822/?keywords=Fire

LH.

Latest posts

Back