Fan Leaves Curling Under

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. Skinx

StealthOrganicGreenthumb+
Reaction score
FFOF soil (organic); Botanicare Pro BLoom for soil (organic) every other watering (per instructions); each plant gets watered weekly with a gallon of Arrowhead Bottled Water; 5 gl containers; 12 x 24W (280 W total) T5 Pioneer Jr IV Flouro; 200 CFM in a 35 sq. ft. grow space; Average temp: 79 degrees in growspace; two bag seed from dank, one Indica dominant, one Sativa; 12/12, week four.........

Gave the girls a foliar feeding Saturday night with BPB for soil (per instructions), then their normal amendments on Sunday morning.
FIRST FOLIAR SPRAY FOR BOTH PLANTS.

Could it be nutrient lockout?

21OCT08 002.JPG

P.S. The other plant isn't having any problems.....

21OCT08 003.JPG

maybe she just needs a bit more water? I had something like that happen to me, I have been given them the same amout for a while and they were doing good except this one started to have its leaves turn under and droopy I had just given them water 2 day pior so I thought for sure they had enough water, while my husband was in there he said he saw one of the plants need some water and he gave it some more water. I told him I wasn't sure what was going on with the plant so I let it go and went on with my day checked on them before bed and she looked just fine. turns out she was just really thirsty.

I agree with atoms she looks great.

Hope it works out :)

Latest posts

Back