Fan leaves yellowing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chronicman

Reaction score
I have a plant about 5 feet tall in soil inder 5 2900 lumen energy saving bulbs. 4 of it's largest fan leaves at the bottom are yellowing and dieing. the leaf stems are still in good condition but the leaf is yellow and dieing. the top half of the plant is healthier than ever. Im not exactly sure what is goingg on. i have no pictures sorry.

I am also using DNF as my nutrient source about every week or so and watering daily

yellowing on the underside of the plant is normal. Espically during flowering. Also your plant is pretty damn big and that light may not be able to penetrate down to the bottom foliage.

I problem most likely is that the light just isn't reaching the bottom leaves as well as the top. Those plants are much to large for such small lighting. They will be fine but the bottoms are not going to produce anything worth while so the extra veg time is in vain. If you continue to use these lights I would bud them when they reach a foot or so tall. This will cut down the veg time and you will probably produce just as much bud in the end. Hope this helps. If you could post some pictures we would be sure to tell you what is happening. Good luck!

TGT

also u may want to lower your ph. ive heard that if it is to high your leaves will dry up starting from the bottom and work its way up. someone correct me if im wrong.

Nitrogen lockout from bad ph will... high or low.

Latest posts

Back