Fat Girls and Weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subcool

Dank Creator
Reaction score
While I am not a fan of Country music last week while we were out eating wings this song was playing on the speakers and I went and found it today.
If it wasn't about Reefer it would probably #1

hxxp://www.last.fm/music/Renegade+Rail/_/Fat+Girls+and+Weed

What do you think?

Sub

Couldn't get the link but have heard the song. It's back home with a twist!

yeee-haw

when we both get the munchies, a corndog is all we need, and fat girls, and weed...when ya pick one up, ya get weak in the knees...lol...

lol. lol.:D

Guess that I am an old fart because that is not CW. It is just a bunch of noise.

Give Willi or Merle any day.

That's more country than a bucket of hair! :holysheep:

I always loved the definition of country music that one of the greatest country songwriters, Harlon Howard said many years ago: Three chords and the TRUTH!

Hmmmm... almost a dose of Skynyrd balladesque hillbilly poetry...:hubba:

im like cowboy country is waylon willie hank loretta dolly
the ole ones like us antiques

These guys you guys keep mentioning as old school country boys all were rebels, outcasts, and--ta-da--outlaws once upon a time themselves. Excepting Merle of course.

let me guess...do any of you have that no fat chicks bumper sticker on your ride?

It seems as if the ladies arent finding this very amusing. I tried listening but couldnt hear it very well..

2Dog, I don't even ask anyone who's obviously pregnant when the due date is anymore--had a social accident in my younger days concerning that and it's really embarrassing for both parties.

And I'm just a forum jerk by day--by night I'm under the control of the wife and she sees to it that I behave. Crummy job, but someone has to do it.

Thanks all of you, I needed a laugh this morning

PencilHead said:
These guys you guys keep mentioning as old school country boys all were rebels, outcasts, and--ta-da--outlaws once upon a time themselves. Excepting Merle of course.

Well I am an old outlaw and apt to die one. And lets not forget David Allen Coe. Big outlaw. I do listen to The Son's of The Pioneers sometimes, but they where always the good guys.

ya gotta love DAC!!! now thats good country! "The Ride" one of my all time favs....and of course if that aint country I'll kiss your @@@!....and many many more!

Kevin Kinney, James McMurtry, Lyle Lovette, Steve Earl, James Earle Keen--Country?

Latest posts

Back