Favorite Nutrients For Soil Grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Griffon

Reaction score
So it seems from browsing around on the forum, that Fox Farm is a very popular soil mix to use. My question is, does anyone have a favorite nutrient solution to use for vegetative growth? Also, what is the favorite for Flowering while we are at it. I just bought Bio-Grow organic nutrient. I was wondering if that is a good nutrient?

I do not want to mix my own, or get into complicated measures... Although, I will if there is a general consensus on the absolute best nutrients for our plants.

i use all 6 FF nutes..with great results..I found that most soil growers here was useing FF so me beeing a student of the class i purchased and have used ever since..Good luck take care and be safe:ciao:

4u2sm0ke said:
i use all 6 FF nutes..with great results..I found that most soil growers here was useing FF so me beeing a student of the class i purchased and have used ever since..Good luck take care and be safe:ciao:

Same here--use all 6 and I got no complaints. Matter o' fact, I might just be the happiest boy in the hood right now.:D

Here's what FF did for one rookie around here.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41892

Are you using FF soil? In Ocean Forest, you don't really need much veg nutrients, in my limited experience, if you don't plan on vegging over a month or so. A little Grow Big goes a long way combined with O.F. soil.

I loved that show, especially the rabbit. Pencilhead, if you are watching, I would love to have you help me with my avatar.

420benny said:
I loved that show, especially the rabbit. Pencilhead, if you are watching, I would love to have you help me with my avatar.
If you can help out here pencil ;) ! benny looks a lot like me :cool: :holysheep: ! and he needs a makeover i feel ! :D Organix Rock !

Thanks pp. I resemble that remark. "No Woman, No Cry"

420 Benny. You may recall Jack Benny, a pretty funny comedian of the 20th century. You could google images of him, then copy to your computer somewhere... Mr.Greenjeans copied to Applications on my iMac. Once its on your hard drive and you know the location, you just go to your User CP and choose edit avatar. The directions from there should be pretty clear (even if you're partly cloudy).

Purplephazes, I suggest similar looking for Jimi Hendrix on images on Google 'cause that's what most people think of when they hear/read Purplephazes I presume.

It's pretty simple.

Pencilhead suggested that I change my avatar because it reminded him of someone else who sucks eggs.
Mr.Greengenes

I know how to change the avatar, but every time I try a pic, it says it is too big. I then photoshop the image to get it smaller. I think that is where the problem is. Some of you have moving avatars. I don't know how they can do that and stay inside the forum's limits?

advanced nutrients here, big bud and overdrive for flowering, sweet leaf is nice too and organic, have good experience with canadian express and dutch master products too

O.K. I think I am going to just keep the one I have. In since no one can tell me that it is not good to use. (That was what I was hoping for) I just don't want to use something and have my plants die or get sick. Some people don't like Miracle Grow Soil, and I've heard that a lot. So I am staying away from it.

So far the overall winner is Fox Farm nutrient solution with Fox Farm Soil.
Does anyone else have any solutions that they swear by?

Latest posts

Back