Feel Like A Chat ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rollingstoned77

Puff Puff PASS!!!
Reaction score
i just got home from work and i'm chillin with a nug and the glass piece !
FEEL like shootin the breeze?? i'll be here for a bit
PEACE:D

MAY   18th  2007 001.jpg

MAY   18th  2007 002.jpg

rollingstoned77 said:
i just got home from work and i'm chillin with a nug and the glass piece !
FEEL like shootin the breeze?? i'll be here for a bit
PEACE:D
hey wazz up i was checking your grow jornal and i have to hook You up with points lloks good keepit up

Thanks man ! i appreciate that . i try to stop by CHAT every day just to see if anyone is there . There usually is'nt .LOL

I got a Dr's Note that clears me for some smile rejuvination

It was hard deal'n with that PERMA GRIN. All that, "Wipe that dirty smirk off your face!".................

"What have you got to be so happy about?"........

"Funny guy huh?.........you just think your a F'n Comedian"

Well,................its been a while but i think i got over it. My cheeks were sore, and i had to refrain from visting the chatroom, but i'm a funnier person because of it......

i think :confused:

ahaha im always alone in chat like uhhh NOW haha

Damn I dig this topic! I munched some killer homegrown shrooms today and blazed like 6 bowls. I feel friggin awesome! Cheer up saturday woot woot! :bong1:

it's sunday and i'm just winding down for the evening about to smoke a pipefull . If ya feel like chatting please stop by . Should be there for a while . Might have to make a noise in there cause i zone out when reading the new posts on MP . PEACE :D

I've been in the room alot of today alone, ppl came but i wasnt paying attention
so makes sounds when you join!
i was crossfaded this whole weekend & not at home
ssooo someone come chat with me.
it's been awhile hahaa

**EDIT
so im pretty high && had to reword what i said

hey i'm home from work , gettin ready to spark one up . FEEL LIKE bull s hi t t ing with me ?

It has been commanded that you enter the chatroom immediately

or else....................

Latest posts

Back