Feelin' likes it over...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at Marp's statement as a glass half full. I'm sure he's looking out for everyones interest and wants to do something that will better assure that this doesn't happen again and is looking at all the possibilities, "that" is the uncertain part not MP's future. I'm sure MP is here to stay because of the strength of it's members, the desire for it to continue and the need for a site that is so important to the mmj community as a whole.

rainydaywoman said:
I was never on the old server, but i can sum up what people are feeling I think. Its like dirty talk in bed, awkward at first but after a few mins your a pro.

I just wish i had all my green bars, this one makes me feel like a new poster all over again
I felt the same about the bars but patience I suppose, before you know it you will be held back up to your previous stature rdw.:cool:

Im so glad to see the majority of y'all here. It's the same TKR, just a lil noob again. I was lost without this place and all the members.

When I first started researching this hobby, I signed up to many places, all of which I'm still a member of. I learned quickly that no place was better than mp, and this place took all my time. I'd sometimes wander into those murky waters of other sites, but only as a silent lurker. I've come to realize that many of those places harbor some ill feelings towards Americans.

It's good to be home. I've had some changes since we last visited. Two weeks from this Friday, on February 4th, I will welcome in my third son. Unless that was the umbilical cord. Sex is secondary. A perfectly healthy baby is just fine with me. If it happens to be a boy, we will welcome in Parker. If its a girl...the wife and I need to come up with a name quick.

It's good to be back everyone. Who wants first toke off this headband my friend brought round?

I think I am just going to do another bong and enjoy life. :bolt::bong: biu

boohoo nobody misses me the aspie grower:ciao: :bolt: :bong2:

good to see the drug dealers ain't got you yet LM...:)

Hick said:
:hubba:....... hahahaha!

......and my sheep are freezing in those fish nets and heels :p
Maybe you shouldn't have given them that Brazilian wax job then.:eek: :eek: :eek:

prefersativa said:
I could use some of the old rep bars back too.

Let me see what I can do......Hamster power activate.....:afroweed:

Holy cow it worked.....

Hamster Lewis said:
Let me see what I can do......Hamster power activate.....:afroweed:

Holy cow it worked.....

Fun to get to use these big Reps ever once and a while

ozzydiodude said:
Fun to get to use these big Reps ever once and a while

Yeah I never get to use them when the thanks button is in effect because it always says I gave out to much rep for the day.

same here I have read that box so many time it is in my dreams

Last note from meds4me.....
closed out my threads....Private mssgs being suspended , No one at the helm, and worst of all is the feeling that this was home......
get busy livin or get busy dyin... Peace all ~"

I think Hick needs to remember its the people that make a site....not the site makes people......with out "OUR" knowledge this is where you would find the **** paper......

meds4me said:
Last note from meds4me.....
closed out my threads....Private mssgs being suspended , No one at the helm, and worst of all is the feeling that this was home......
get busy livin or get busy dyin... Peace all ~"

I think Hick needs to remember its the people that make a site....not the site makes people......with out "OUR" knowledge this is where you would find the **** paper......

What is it with all this whining?.. fer krise sakes.
Just when peace begins to settle in, another one wants to stir the pot??
Maybe "you" should also do some "remembering". :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back