Feelin' likes it over...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NorCalHal

Reaction score
Why do I feel the fool for coming back here?
Is it because it seems that the Mods and MarP arn't even back? Is it the TOTAL lack of info and posts from the powers that be simply stating that "hey, we are back still workin on the site or something"?

I wake up and check the forums hoping to find some kind of new info on what is going on, or a post from one of the Mods sayin anything, to no avail.

If it's over, step up and tell us. We are adults, we can take it.

NorCalHal said:
Why do I feel the fool for coming back here?
Is it because it seems that the Mods and MarP arn't even back? Is it the TOTAL lack of info and posts from the powers that be simply stating that "hey, we are back still workin on the site or something"?

I wake up and check the forums hoping to find some kind of new info on what is going on, or a post from one of the Mods sayin anything, to no avail.

If it's over, step up and tell us. We are adults, we can take it.

:yeahthat:

I hope you are right but I feel the same way...I came back with Thoughts of rebuilding but it seems like a hollow shell of what was. It is like watching a giant sun die....I hope we are wrong and the site returns to full strength.

Only time and eventually some info from the higher ups will tell....

I think alot of ppl feel that way. It seems everyone is putting down roots else where and i think it has alot to do with the over all lack of information being givin here at home.

it does blow to not know whats gonna happen to MP in the future. maybe we'll hear something pretty soon. Im in it for the long haul here. So either way i'll be here till they take her down completely. which i hope don't happen

Mods are kept in the dark, they are mods, just mods.

They do not own or control or take the payment the forum generates through advertising.

1 thing troubles me.

Hick.

This place is Hick controlled and his word is as it runs.

MarP simply owns it.

If you are reading Hick, come and comment.

The solid foundation is slowly fragmenting.

People come here willingly.

They come because of the whole group ambience not because of the knowledge gained reading members hints/tips/experiences.

We have a hole in the net and fish are swimming freely away.

I point my finger at MarP, he has let the hardcore down, the hardcore made this what it is.

If this crumbles and dies, then I am pleased I met you all, you all became part of me whom I would protect if I could against flames and give honest knowledge to questions asked.

All we need is info.

If nobody gives it, the sour taste will undoubtedly reverberate.

:peace:

I am here till the end as well.....this is my home. Just wish it didn't feel like it is crumbling beneath my feet. I know for a fact there are many members waiting and wondering on what is going on here....kinda hard to not notice the lack of posts from Hick, THG, etc....this makes me sad. In case this place just shutters it's doors one day anyone ever needs to get a hold of me just put my username in front of @gmail.com...it is my safe addy.

Jeeeesy Peeeeesy folks! Don't freak out. The forum was down for quite awhile. There is more to it than meets the eye.

Its only been back up for a few days now. Many people went elsewhere after checking day after day after day and finding MP down.

It'll take awhile until they all start drifting back. Some will wait for a week, two weeks, three weeks....until they even check again.

It is what we make it. If we give up, then it'll go down.

If we just go for it and help where we can again, then it will build back to what it was.

Patience......everything will be alright.

i too am a degenerate marp member pleased to have met you all with very few exceptions---it does not make sense that the site would temporarily be online again if there was no intention to get it running full steam ahead asap---be patient---from the looks of things all the work of the past year is gone and it is time to regather---why would marp get it going again after a crash only to shut it down again---it would have been easier to just let it go after the crash---upside for me is my work is held to that of a junior member and ask all the same ******* questions all over again:doh: :doh: :doh:

MP will return Hick is on vacation, THG is a plumber and probly freezing her azz off thawing ppl water line right now, and the King is lost in a full room:p:lol:

as ozzy said Hick is on vacation, KK had said in a post when the site was messed up worse than this. Considering he is the one who updates the server it will have to wait for him to return. As Hie said MP only ownes the site, The running of it is mainly down to Hick.

I hope the site doesn't go down hill, even though i have not been active for a few months i'm always watching what's going on.

Patience friends. Hickster will be back and things will look up soon enough.

Edit: As HIE said below, nothing to rebuild. us members are all still here, Few have not come back yet but they will find there way back soon enough.

Its not the places you go that make it fun, its who your with.

Nobody is freaking out stoney..

Your words do not echo against an already doubting wall and have no pull.

We are not blind.

You use the words, 'Build it back as it was'

It is here, it is now, what is there to build?

MarP does not realise this is a living thing, obviously others do not too.

:peace:

Well,I am still here and will be till the outcome is determined. Good to see some names out there.

on another note---i am trying to share some killer pics from this week that i cannot seem to share with the group due to down load/upload issues---just got back from the store and it is time to energize my recycled soil----picked up humic acid, bat guano, castings, green sand, bone meal, fish/kelp emulsion, kelp meal , and a bag of perlite---lunch is served

I know nothing, K?
Thank you Hamster for the addy. Ihope I don't have to use it.
Thank you HIE for your words.
Thanks Stony for not freaking out.
All i know is that if I go into this site like I used to at marijuanapassion.com, i can not get in. It says it doesn't work. I got in some back door and made a link to get in now. If I can't get in with the regular address it seems that would be true for others. The last thing I heard was that the new server didn't work and they didn't know what was next. That was a week ago and a message from MarP on the home page.
I don't want to give up on us. I too share your feelings of doom though.
We will wait right? I will wait.

don't forget.. a lot of people may still think it's down, getting the error.
the forum link has changed..
when you come from the main front page and follow that 'forum link, you get
hxxp://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/forum.php

i may be wrong, but i'm pretty sure that is incorrect now, and a lot of old stoners aren't realizing that.

not to mention others may have just moved on to greener pastures

I will make sure everyone I have contact with knows about the change of links....

i learned how to grow weed here on MP.. and i dont care if it disappears... its not the site its the people... and as most saw within a week of crash most of the MPers all reunited on another site. who cares if it says marijuana passion at the top of the page?

I just type: marijuanapassion.com/forum into my browser and it has been working since the site is back up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back