Fertalizing at start of flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FarmToTable

Reaction score
Hello- I've got an OD grow going of various strains. Up until now I have been feeding with pro grow organic 5-3-4. It's a dry fertalizer, watered in by the rain...which we have had plenty.

My plants are just starting to show signs of flower and I want to change up my feeding. I would RATHER not haul water in and want to know what I should switch to for a good source of prosperous.

They vegged 8 weeks under 400 watt and went out may 31...I've fed them well and they have quite the frame and stalk. I want to be sure they produce their full potential...so between now and harvest how often should I feed? Was going to hit em once now and again end of aug.

Again..I'd like to use a dry fert, that said I am at the mercy of the rain.

Any input appreciated.

Also...haven't posted pics for 2 months. Will soon. Thx

The most water I could bring in each trip would be 8-12 gallons. Maybe more...just trying to avoid!

I don't know anything about growing with out added water. I have never used a dry nute. And, i live in the desert.. I wish you green mojo for what your doing. Have you done this before?

I have used this dry fert previously with excellent results.

plantlightinghydroponics.com/maxibloom-flowering-nutrient-22-lb-p-284.html

Or use something similar in NPK rating

very cool duck. Hard for me to comprehend as my whole area would be dead without irrigation. Good to know.

Yeah I used that in my pre-organic days:)

There are many to choose from but I would just stay close to the NPK.

Bat guano...it's organic and cheap...I use it...plants love it...and it never fully dissolves so I just mix it in the dirt that way the plant gets a dose every watering..until its been stripped then I add more...timing on the refill depends on watering frequency and that depends on temps...

100_5024.jpg

Latest posts

Back