fertilizers!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttotheh

Reaction score
im gonna go pick up some ferts for my out door grow any certain brands i should pick up and when should i introduce them to the plant and incetiside and how much do u think its gonna cost me??????

about $80 australian ! seasol , charlie carp , white oil . oranges + beer, oohh and cut the orange in half and fill it with beer this kills slugs and snails ! peace and take care !

Advanced nutrients get the spring summer fall line this is for outdoor grow. Advanced makes the best stuff around you will be very happy trust me 30% more from your harvest atleast!

BOYSENBERRY said:
Advanced nutrients get the spring summer fall line this is for outdoor grow. Advanced makes the best stuff around you will be very happy trust me 30% more from your harvest atleast!

:D BOYSENBERRY do you by chance work for advanced nutrients??;)

nice to see someone who uses it though.. im using the bloom 2 part bud blood, big bud, carbo load, liquid gold, bloom booster, since your a user of this company what would you recomend that you have used and seen the results.. and im using there chart for feedings is this a bad thing??

Not to be a smartie, even though I am, if you put this in the Outdoor Growing section, you'd probably get more nibbles. Luck on your nutes.

Latest posts

Back