Fighting Back!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shalashanred

Reaction score
Just want to introduce myself. First time grower who is sick of buying trash off the street point blank. I stepping into this wide eyed and ready for the world lol. I plan on putting together a grow room (box or tent) however I'm still researching the ends and outs to this. I plan on being around for a while so I just want to say Hi.

Welcome to the best growing site on the web.
Read all the resources and stickies- you'll be growing great smoke in no time. Most importantly- stay safe.

Hello shalashanred :)

Welcome to the forum.

Remember rule number 1.

Tell no-one :aok:

As BB just said, you have joined the best, you will find that out for yourself soon ;)

:peace:

Welcome to MP. There are many experts here who when they give advice you should listen...I'm not one of them but you will quickly learn who they are. Remember this as the best advice...these are the only people you should tell of your plans, other than hear KEEP IT TO YOURSELF..Good luck

I was you a little less than a year ago. I can tell you you'll never look back. You came to the right place - there are so many knowledgable people here who actually enjoy helping you through your grow. Give them the respect they deserve and you will have a very nice experience here. I'm about 2 weeks from my second harvest - white widow, ice and blueberry :D. It's worth repeating Rule 1:

Don't tell anyone!

thanks everybody for the words. yes i have been checking this place out for about a week b4 i joined. Yes there are a lot of folks here who know what their talking about. just from reading on here already have me wanting to try DWC lol. I plan on keepping folks posted how how things are going for Shalashanred!

Latest posts

Back