First closet grow with bag seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well its been awhile since my last post, and my plant has been on 12/12 since 4/20. The buds have turned a little orange and have grown a bit, and some of the lower leaves have been dying and falling off, but all in all things have been going pretty good. Here are the pics from today, just after watering. The last pic is of the main cola.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

10.JPG

mc.JPG

she looks damn good man good job, and u only useing 2 cfl's thats great. i got 2 flowering useing 6 cfl's . Tkae care of that fine lady u got ur self

BCBUDZ420 said:
Well its been awhile since my last post, and my plant has been on 12/12 since 4/20. The buds have turned orange and have grown a bit, and some of the lower leaves have been dying and falling off, but all in all things have been going pretty good. Here are the pics from today, just after watering. The last pic is of the main cola.
good looking my friend you deserve some points for the jood job you have done keepit up check your points well done

Can you check my grow out and give me your input@!

hey man i was wondering if u could answer this for me i wanna ask u if it is ok to put a 250 watt hps light in a 2ft by 2ft and 5ft high LITTLE room it kinda looks like yours anyway my question is would it get to HOT and might there be a chance of a FIRE and also what about HUMIDITY and any other problems i might encounture in the future so if u got this please send me a message or if anyone else reads this and knows what i should do please send me a message my user name is HYDRO333. PLEASE VERY URGENT!!!!!!!!!

I wouldnt...but i grow with CFLs for the same reason..i dont want to come home to a burned down house

Will Cfl Light Bud The Plant In The Flowring Stage Cause I Heard It Wont.

Hey BCB man those ladies are looking great whats the secret lol anyways how much longer til harvest? and if u need a hand chopping them ladies down let me know lol good luck bro peace

HYDRO333 said:
Will Cfl Light Bud The Plant In The Flowring Stage Cause I Heard It Wont.

CFLs will work for flowering,they seem to be working out alright for my first grow.

Thanks for the props BluntFullOfKush and 3patas. Good luck with the grow BFOK, what strain are your plants, got a grow journal?

nice looking plants,especially if youre using cfls,my friends grew some using cfl-s and a blacklight tube,with a fan.they came out awesome,some of the best smoke i ever tried too!!ALL they did was shorten the hours when flowering and used the same bulbs and everything turned out great!!!THE BUDS HAD PINK HAIRS AND WERE PURPLE<DELICIOUS AND VERY SMELLY SKUNKISH>>>

Latest posts

Back