First edible experience...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missabentley

Gold Member
Reaction score
Recently had my first edible experience. :holysheep: music was amazing and I had visuals. Completely different high and lasted about 10 hours. I would like to hear other people's first experience or any good story for that matter. I was home alone my first time but for next time I plan on camping with my fiancé

Most excellent. :D

My 1st experience I made some brownies. I didn't want to partake when they were done because I had a family function. While i was putting the brownies away I wasn't really thinking and nibbled happily away on the crumbs, you know the rest. :cool: When we got to the children's Xmas express train ride -boom it hit me. I had quite a ride. :giggle: I was stoned off my ***. Loved those brownies, the 1st I ever made. Was sad when I ran out, lol. I used 2 oz for my pan. Thanks cb. ;)

I freezed 2 dozen individually in foil and kept in the freezer to grab whenever I want. On the big ziplock that held them all I wrote "mom only! Do not eat.". I don't think they ever touched them. :cool:

Oh wow. I couldn't imagine doing a family function how I was lol.

Latest posts

Back