First ever grow...(again)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm probably going to have to buy her something nice. At least she's letting me grow and she knows how to keep a secret, a very rare quality in my experience.

I've been looking at bigger tents but I have a very strict hieght limit and I can't find any 4x4 tents that are 6' or less. My basement is only 6.5' deep and I'll need to set the tent up on blocks because I get some water down there when it rains, and boy it sure does rain alot here when it's not snowing or the couple months of hot humid summer.

Well I transplanted those outdoor plants the other day then a huge storm came in and we got over a half inch of rain. So long story short I went to check on them today and where they were there is just a bunch of mud. But it's not like they were anything special, just some bag seed. Oh well lesson learned, I guess I'll have to wait till it gets a little warmer before I put anything outdoors.

So I started germing two of each strain today, using the shotglass method. I will have my DWC tomorrow and I'm going to start these under my aerogarden light and will have the rest of my gear shortly.

That sucks what happened.. It happens. Hope all goes well for you buddy! I'd like to see how your new seeds come along. Happy growing!

Well, here's the DWC

100_1303.JPG

Okay here's my current setup, I covered the lid with tin foil because it doesn't exactly block the light. The second pic is the rockwool cubes with the beans in them.

100_1315.JPG

100_1316.JPG

Well I got some good news this morning and I'm going to be able to make the rest of my purchases within the next week:woohoo:

I was actually running around the house when I found out I was finally getting my money.

hey stone,
ha sounds like we both got paid so!
im buying a load of gear for my grow too!
dwc looks good,
so what are you gona buy next?
have you got a ph and ec meters?
what nutes are you gona run?

I bought the ph meter already and I should have it shortly. At the end of the week I'm getting a tds meter and the grow tent. Next week's going to be the light, fan, carbon scrubber, and all ducting and hanging parts. Well first I'm going to get something to smoke.;)

ah so you have desided to go all out,
and invest for some top weed at the end of the day!

I always go all out bro. I've got a 73 inch tv to prove it.

class ive only got a 42,,,but it was all out at the time!
well you wont have any trouble investing in some top notch seeds then?
well you will want to check these strains so,
a little on the expensive side, but totaly worth it for top genitics.

I could not resist a strain called strawberry blue cause I love strawberries and blue is my favorite color. Here's a picture of a properly cured strawberry blue bud.

Strawberry blue.jpg

Well I got three of four sprouted, one of the SB didn't germ. Anywho here they are at three days.

100_1387.JPG

100_1388.JPG

Latest posts

Back