first grow 3 weeks in... need more help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deuce

Reaction score
ok so I have been jus takin care of my plants since my last post... so I've had sum reflection on the walls and turned my 300 watt CFLs sideways cuz u guys said it gives off more light like that... I've stopped all the nutes cuz I got nute burn... they have made a great turn around... they r about 3 to 4 weeks in... I've stopped the nutes for about a week now... so basically im jus askin for sum input if I should change anything... oh ya I wanna upgrade to an HPS light for flowerin... I got 4 grand daddy clones and I wanna get a 400 watt HPS bulb is that gonna be enough power for the 4 plants durin flowering??... by lookin at the pics how much longer till I can start flowering?? 2 of the plants r growin a lil slow but the other 2 look okay to me but this is my first grow... and I got MG potting mix and since I got nute burn I was wondering if I should still but better nutes cuz I was usin MG nutes also... so should I jus wait til flowerin to add sum bloom nutes?? I also got 3 fans 2 for fresh air and one exhausting... sry it dragged on im jus so anxious for my plants and I jus wanna give u guys as much info as possible... how much average does a 400 watt HPS system cost??? with all products needed?? oh ya just remembered... how come about an hr or 2 before the lights go off the leaves droop... and in the morning they r all perky again...??

yes a 400w HPS would be sufficient for 4 plants, rule of thumb is 100w per plant i think...

on your nutes, try using organic nutrients and stay away from mircale grow potting soil is what ive heard, never tried it though. If you have a nutrient based soil then throw in non organic nutes... your more than likely gonna see some nute burn.

For a HPS system go to HTG Supply. They have an ebay store with excellent service and a full 400w system for only $120..........

thnx bro... ima post the pics so u guys can see... u think I should still get nutes for the veg stage even tho I had nute burn already??? oh ya and why do the leaves droop when they r away frm lights off??? then they r perky again in the mornin?? its like clockwork...

I bought the system from HTG supply.absolutely awesome. when You buy it you have your choice between MH conversion bulb or hps, for a little extra you can get both. that' what i did.:)

Latest posts

Back