First Grow! :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caseyeffintaylor

Reaction score
Alright so this is my first attempt to grow.
I can't dedicate alot to this grow so I'm keeping it simple as possible.
I got 2 seeds off some dank bud me & my mate smoked 2 days ago.
Any tips would be great!
So here we go & wish me luck!

Not much to look at quite yet cept how much effort I'm not putting into this lol

1.jpg

11.jpg

111.jpg

Wassup casey?
Looks like you have enterd the german stage :)
I wish you luck, u planing on doing a indoor grow or outdoor?
Cant wait to see the lil fella spring into action! keep us posted.
Peace and Love!!!!!!!
Roken.

on the right track, get you a small fan to blow on the plants after they sprout. what kind of lighting are you going with?

So there are a bunch of little tiny gray bugs on the soil & flying around it.
I'm pretty sure that's something I don't want so I just took the seed out & put new soil in.
Was I right to do this?? The seed has just started opening so I'm hoping it won't effect anything.

How much of the root system did you get when you transplanted it? That'll determine whether it affects the plant or not (always get as much root with you as possible!) also, try a layer of diatomaceous earth (but follow the instructions or you will die!) on top of the soil to get rid of the insects if you want an organic insecticide! Good luck man.

Wassup caseyeffintaylor!,
Sounds like you have fungis nats, this is due to overwatering your soil. They wont harm your seeds but they will chew on decaying roots and such organic matter. Ease up on the watering a bit and you will be okay, those pesky bugs dont like dry conditions or windy ones either(fan). Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

I was watering it twice a day, so I'm just gonna water it once.
Also I have the plant food spray stuff, I was told to spray some of that on it twice a week..
Is that correct or what?
Thankss guys! :D

caseyeffintaylor said:
I was watering it twice a day, so I'm just gonna water it once.
Also I have the plant food spray stuff, I was told to spray some of that on it twice a week..
Is that correct or what?
Thankss guys! :D

You CAN have a low maitenance grow and still try to put a little into it to get a little more out of it.

Lets put it this way. If you only threw a little more light on it and got diffrent nutrients than whatever spray crap you got you'll be fine LOL. You have a bunch of options for your grow. Lets put it this way. Have low lighting and only need a little bit of bud? Flower the girl early and watch her create one dense small HEAVY nugget.

I put her on my window seal to give her some natural sun & a nice breeze.
Should I take her in at night & put her under a lamp or will she be just fine??

So shes been outside for 3 days goin on her 4th.
No sprout yet.
How long does it usually take?

well to germ a seed it usually takes me like 1-3 days depending.. and sprout like 2-3 days.. give them another day then if still no sprout try another supple seeds and keep those ones still trying until the others sprout i guess.. there is not much you can do if the seeds wont sprout..

im guessing you looked at the seeds and there was no cracks nor they were the right color and maturity.. because that can play a role also..

I wait for up to 2 weeks if i just planted into the soil, just make shure the soil is moist and dont let it dry up, if it dries once you could burn the seed. I find if i soak the seeds overnight in water, the shell softens up and the seed sprouts sooner when planted. Be patient and cross your figers!!:)
Peace and Love!!!!!!!!
Roken.

melissa said:
hi casey, i hope she pops up soon for ya goodluck :peace:
Thanks. I hope she does too.
I'm not that worried if she doesn't cause my mate gave me a bag of seeds yesterday.
I haven't counted but there's at least 20+
:D

Alright so I'm new @ this let me remind you all first lol.
We didn't sprout today so I decided to take a look @ teh seed.
She hadn't moved since I had switched dirt, soooooo I threw her away. :(
I didn't germinate her either so I'm not surprised.
So I have 6 seeds germinating right now anddddd yeah I'll continue to keep yall updated ;)

Pictures anyone?:cool:
lol so we made it to the sprout.
I'm going to add more dirt tomorrow but any tips & such would be great!

IMG0032A.jpg

IMG0033A.jpg

IMG0034A.jpg

Latest posts

Back