First grow DNA Tangie and Tangerine Dream

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure hope so he vegged for 2 months lol . He asked at 5 weeks at MP was told to keep vegging now he has monsters lmfao . Good ole internet advise.

Yooper trying to get tangie to come to mich cup but he is crying cause he isn't medical told him doesn't matter even says so on the website for the cup

You`re right on one point. You do not need a card to attend the Cup, but you need a card to get into the "medicating area". The medicating area was where all the venders, 90% any way, and the "dabs" were. No card, you get to set in the bleachers and watch all of the happenings. The Cup was held at a 1/2 mile asphalt race track. Sounds funky, but actually, I thought worked out real good. Think HT did too, as it`s gonna be there again this summer.

PS,
Only one price for tickets.

Huh?
So it's not like " smoking section" then all the venders etc? So if your non medical and a breeder is in the medical section no dice if your not medical?

Tickets should be on sale soon I'd think it's march now cups in August

if I go it will be for beans. denver sounds like a better time if every1 can medicate

Checked on HT site, tickets not on sale yet. They have a Cup in June and one in July, with no tickets on sale yet. I get emails from HT every week, am staying on top of it so I can get my motel room I want.
The Cup was held at a race track. After entering the grounds, there was another line to get your "bracelet" to enter the "medicating area". The seminars and about 10% of the venders were here. Medicating area was through a small gate, in the bleachers, which led into the race track and infield area. This is where most of the vendors and the dabs are. The description on the ticket site was misleading last year as it made it sound like the medicating area was a small offshoot from the main area...wrong. The medicating area was where all the fun was to be had.

Looks like the Tangerine Dream is starting to turn purple at DAY 60. my night temps are around 59-64F . HOW CAN I GET MORE PURPLE?? :bolt::bolt::bolt:

View attachment 010.jpg

The cooler temps are probably the cause of the purpling. IMO.

not sure . they are brand new bamboo. will check it out

Let's see I shot of all these monsters.
You must be close to flushing these girls .

Looking good Tangiedank, excellent job.

Chop, chop, chop. Lookin` great.

Looks like Snow Capped Mountain's. Niceeee

Latest posts

Back