first grow ever help!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here can recommend seed sites. It is so cool that there are so many different strains of cannabis now that you can kind of pick what kind of high you want and find something will suit your needs. Sativa dominant plants are larger than indicas, usually take longer to flower, but will produce more. They give a more up energetic high. I love starting my day with a nice uppity strain, my favorite being Satori. Hybrids with about an even mix are good all-around daytime strains with most being neither too uppity or too couch-lock. Indica dominant strains are at the other end of the spectrum. Indicas stay smaller and flower faster. They are more laid back strains--some are really couch lock strains. There are places on the web that list different strains and the properties of them. I like Leafly, but there are a lot others. https://www.leafly.com/start-exploring

Read up on lighting requirements so you know what you will need for 10.5 sq ft. Stay away from CFLs. While they may at first appear to be cheaper, when you get as many as you need, they are not and there are other negatives.

Ty that helps and I've looked around and it is well within my budget to go the extra mile and order seeds.

I would not use the Just Natural soil again. It is not a good idea to use what you just have lying around, but to go out and get what you need. Multiple transplantings are hard on plants and we really try to do it only 2-3 times during an entire grow. The reason that the Just Natural soil is not the best is because it has nutrients added. Cannabis has special needs and wants and pre-nuted soils do not have the right elements in the right proportions for cannabis.

And it is going to take more than money--you really do need to do some reading and studying so you can set up a proper environment with proper medium, ventilation, temps, RH, etc, etc and know what to feed and water them, how much, how often, at what pH level--there truly is a lot to this growing indoors. But good genetics is the first step.

Ty so much you have been so helpful. So I'm gonna keep doing the reading thing and I will be checking back in. Cause I'm sure I'll have more questions and honestly sometimes the information I'm reading is hard to interpret/comprehend, and I'm no dummy lol. It's helps a lot more for someone to actually give me a specific answer to my specific questions. Have a nice day Hemp Goddess and again ty so much for your patience and speedy responses. ;):)

Latest posts

Back