first grow,, finally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thought they had to stay in a 16 oz cup for a while.
the medium will b ocean Forrestn Fox Farm Nutirents,, does anyone use anything like Floralious Grow n Bloom ??
i use those with my Desert roses, n use Dyna Grow for them ( Desert roses )

Landing we don't tolerate rudeness as you have displayed on this thread. This is your warning.

Lovb, greenest of mojo for your grow.

So did Landing get deleted from MP? I saw another thread he was a part of or started that has been deleted. Just wondering. If so, glad to see that this forum doesn't tolerate rudeness.

Landing is gone for now, but will return with another persona, unfortunately, like he keeps doing.

Rose bud i apprecate,, but everyonwe,, has their problems,,, mine i just don't chat about
again thanks

View attachment DSC00062.JPGi put the girls closer, i think they r still lookn good
the one in the middle is train wreck, looks like she is really reaching

Attachments

• DSC00064.JPG
    231.5 KB · Views: 76
Yeah looks stretched. They are old enough to have that light real close as lon as you have some airflow over them. Keep em swaying

looking good, some times i can't keep the stretch out either. i got some right now that stretched under 400 watt mh and others that didn't. i always make up for it in transplant. peace

does it matter,, if the leaves sag a little,, they r still nice n green

Lovb, you can do what you want, but if these were my plants I would fill the soil to the top of the cup. Do you have good drainage holes in those cups and are they on saucers so they can drink up the excess water quickly? Then when they have a good root structure you can transplant. I poke holes in the bottom and the low sides.

Also, is your soil dense, not airy? I see no white perlite or the other one i can't think of now. They are going to be ok...They could just be doing a bit better. Mojo friend.

Do you have a fan blowing on them?

no i don't,, thought that is was to early to have a fan,, i'll fill to the top n put a few more side holes in. still using organic soil from home depot. would they do better if i got some ocean forrest soil ??

Lyfespan is right they are way to little to transplant. Not many roots and they would break..not good. If the soil feels dense to you put a pencil down in the pot and make about 3 holes, closer to the outside of the cup so as not to damage the roots. It just looks to heavy to me. I think if you get a fan on them, fill up the pots and aerate (pencil) the cups you will be fine.

Your little train wreck is adorable.

as u can see i fill them up to the top with soil,, have 3 hole around the side n have a fan in there n have a sytrofoam plate there to catch some water,, should i have something deeper then the styrofoam plate ???[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• DSC00070.JPG
    232.2 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC00071.JPG
    202.2 KB · Views: 55

Latest posts

Back