First grow-Opinions needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john_peace

Reaction score
Hi,
this is my first attempt to grow mj.
I'm growing only 1 plant of White Skunk for start.
I'm using a small grow box(65cm height,45cm width),a 65watt CFL and 3 12cm computer fans.I'm planning to transplant it to a bigger pot in 1-2 weeks.The CFL is about 10cm from the plant,but I had to move it a bit in order to take the pictures.
The plant has been on veg-mode for 14 days, and I'm a bit confused because the leaves have only 3 fingers.:eek:

Please tell me your opinion :)
I have attached some pictures too.

Thanks for everything!

DSCN9133.JPG

DSCN9134.JPG

DSCN9137.JPG

DSCN9138.JPG

Hey mang so far so good. Don't worry she is still young but will get her 5 finger and 7 finger leaves once she gets a bit older. ;) One thing about growing MJ you must be patient. Also when you transplant i would add some perlite to the soil to help with drainage and so the roots can breath. Good luck and GREEN MOJO your way. :aok:

The 3 fingers is typical on the first couple of nodes.

GIve it time, theyll start having 5-8 finger leaves in no time.

What kind of soil are you using??

Thanks for the replies guys!
MrPuffAlot I'm don't really know much about the soil I'm using,I just went to the local garden shop and bought a 15kg bag of soil.

john_peace said:
Thanks for the replies guys!
MrPuffAlot I'm don't really know much about the soil I'm using,I just went to the local garden shop and bought a 15kg bag of soil.

Do yourself a favor.. and buy good soil.

IF you can.. ONE with NO NUTES..

Hard to find good soil.. But Miracle Grow Organic NO NUTES are available.
Get a bag of that, small bag of Perlite, Mix like 80/20% soil/perlite.
While your at the store, buy a small bag of Dolimite Garden Lime.

Goodluck

Thanks for the advice MrPuffAlot,It's very difficult to find good soil in my area so probably I'll have to stick with the one I'm using now,I don't think it contains nutes.But I'll try to find some Perlite.
Unfortunately I don't have an HPS lamp so I'll have to use only CFL lamps.Do you think I should get one more 65watt CFL lamp?Will the plant grow faster?

Latest posts

Back