First Grow Orange Crush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColBlake

Reaction score
Well, today is the 23rd day in the hut. Flowers lookin' good, but some fan leaves are, well, check the photos. I enhanced the contrast slightly. Flushed the soil last Sat.19, Apr. at 6.0 in order to get the ph below 7.2. After this, waiting 3 days to feed again, which I did on Tuesday of this week, soil is still above 7.2. I suppose this is the reason for the leaves yellowing.

Question:Should I continue to flush the soil at 6.0 until it finally comes down low enough to feed? Like I stated, they appear to be flowering fine, just wondering about the larger leaves and how the yellowing effects the flower growth.

Thank you

23 APR08 18.jpg

23 APR08 17.jpg

those look like good plants, apart from the yellowing. shame no one else posted. dunno if your still around, but where did ya get that strain from?

Those pictures look great. I can't answer your flushing question with any authority... I'm sure someone else with more experience could certainly answer your Q.

Latest posts

Back