First grow w/cfl's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Icex420 said:
Lookin good. i want to know how much you harvest. =)

Bagseed? Mid? shwag?

thxs man i hope it's a good one:joint:

ok so today is my 5th week of veg the hope to be girls are looking good from what i can see.I added a little more low stress traing today as well. waiting on my rooting gel to get here so i can take some clones from these babies and then off to flowering they shall go.:D These are some pics of my beautiful teenagers let me know what you think.

5th week veg.JPG

5th week veg (2).JPG

5th week veg (3).JPG

5th week veg (4).JPG

5th week veg (5).JPG

5th week veg (6).JPG

5th week veg (7).JPG

5th week veg (8).JPG

5th week veg (9).JPG

ok so i also have figured out my issue in making my box light tight when i move my plants into flower with some help from the people i can count on. The other growers on this form check it out.

Also while waiting for my rooting gel to arrive i have set up my cloning box.It's a simple rubbermaid container with a 13watt L.E.D blue spectrume bulb i had laying around let me know what you think?

light tite box.JPG

light tite box (2).JPG

cloning box.JPG

cloning box (2).JPG

Nice jcakes, love your clone box...hey that therm. looks familiar, alright give it back:p greenage mojo to ya!

hey thanks for stopping in chef glad to see you like.
and is what therm.?

the chef said:
thermometer
lol i got you have see we both have good taste..lol got my rooting gel today check out my clones. I must say not bad for being :bongin:

hey guys my rooting gel came in today so i cut 3 clones from each plant let me know what you think?

p.s. don't hate on the names my girl said i can grow if she can name them. But there all cut from a seed called Amsterdam Indica i got from hXXp://www.amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com/product_info.php?id=n1181980540117823836011860&currency=155&product_id=4"]

clones week one.JPG

clones week one (2).JPG

clones week one (3).JPG

clones week one (4).JPG

hey guys sry a little late on my pics had some things going on. i have found out that all four of my plants turned out to be all Females very happy bout that. there about 11 days into flower and looking good. i very happy bout how they are turning out. I'm going to be adding nuts. to them starting week three im going to be giving them a weak dose of Tiger Bloom/ Big Bloom/ and Big Bud. let me know what you think.

Flowering week 1.JPG

Flowering week 1 (2).JPG

Flowering week 1 (3).JPG

Flowering week 1 (4).JPG

Flowering week 1 (5).JPG

Flowering week 1 (6).JPG

Flowering week 1 (7).JPG

Lets hear it for the ladies:headbang2: :headbang2: :banana: :dancing: :clap: Good job brother things are lookin sweet!

ha thanks for stoppin by chef yea i very happy with myself being my first time.

thanks for dropping by chris. glad to see you joined us:D

hey man been followin your grow for a while now. this is my first grow as well and i was going the CFL route too. your plants look great. i just put up my 400w HPS cool tube and im not sure its any brighter than my CFL's!! now im useing them for side lighting. just wanted to stop bye and give props to another young grower doin it diffrent. rock on bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smithgrown said:
hey man been followin your grow for a while now. this is my first grow as well and i was going the CFL route too. your plants look great. i just put up my 400w HPS cool tube and im not sure its any brighter than my CFL's!! now im useing them for side lighting. just wanted to stop bye and give props to another young grower doin it diffrent. rock on bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey man thanks for droppin in and showing some love.:headbang2: yea go first timers and good luck on your crop some green mojo for ya

hey guys it's now the end of the 2nd week of flowering and my girls are getting buds all over.:D there looking great just watered them also and fed them a week strength of nuts. as well. FF Big Bloom /Tiger Bloom/Big Bud. hope to see some results in the nest couple of days.

Leave some love for my ladies:bong:

2nd week flower.JPG

2nd week flower (2).JPG

2nd week flower (3).JPG

2nd week flower (4).JPG

2nd week flower (5).JPG

2nd week flower (6).JPG

2nd week flower (7).JPG

2nd week flower (8).JPG

Sweet lookin jcakes! Love the main cola shots they look fluffy. Keep up the good work!

bro those babies are looking great for 2 weeks. mine have just hit four weeks and look no better!!!!!! just wanted to let you know that i got two 68w CFL's at homedepot a few days ago. 4200 lumes each and 2700k. the whole reason i started CFL's was there was a HD right round the corner. didnt know if you were in the same boat. thought i wld give you a heads up as all i had ever seen there was 42w and down.

Anyway im babbling just wanted to say looking good and send some green mojo....like you need it!!!!!! lol

Latest posts

Back