First grow, what sex is it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have edited the direct links you had here. We ask that all pictures be posted directly here. There are dangers with "blind" off site direct links.

However, I could see no sign of sex on the pics you posted. Was this grown from bagseed?

the first 2 look to be female i can't tell much about the others..

here we are looking for pics...BAlls and a Hair?...My Bong is on Hermie...:D

Hmmmm from what I see your plant is invisible....lol
As soon as you get the pics straithened out we can probably help you...from what you describe I am feeling he/she.....I hope the pics proves me wrong.

Oh I see Leaveing us out eh ...Slow says Yes..THG says no sign...I still say Hermie:rofl:

Happy Growing New Grower

THG removed the pics as they were hosted from another site.

like i said the first two looked to have pistils at the very top the last 2 pics looked to young but they were farther away so its hard to say.

i fixed the pics and someone from another forum circled what he thought was the male and female parts..

The one labeled img 0636 is a Hermie.....at least in my opinion....first pic looks like a female and the second one cld be male but i don't see enough to say for sure.

lol i forgot to answer that. yea i got it from my cousins dank zip

Hamster Lewis said:
The one labeled img 0636 is a Hermie.....at least in my opinion....first pic looks like a female and the second one cld be male but i don't see enough to say for sure.
thats exactly what im talking about .i think its a hermie personally cause i see parts where it looks like female, but then there are ball looking things at some parts too

They could very well be hermies then. When you find seeds in dank bud that really should be sensimillian, you suspect that the seeds are a result of selfing--a hermie plant. This is an undesireable trait and the reason that I never use bagseed.

Trust Slomo's and HL's opinion--they do know what they are talking about. I very well could have missed something in the pics--LOL--I am an old lady who is blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.

i knew it wasnt the best idea lol..but we werent really trying to buy seeds cause we werent sure how growing was gonna turn out..does this mean that all the seeds that came from that will turn hermie? cause the 2 little guys are from the same bag

You might be a little early to really determine sex. How long have they been under 12 hr lights? Maybe give them alittle more time. A couple few more days wouldn't hurt.

I would dare guess fem for the first pic and leaning that way for the others but all are too, grainy for my comfort.

river said:
You might be a little early to really determine sex. How long have they been under 12 hr lights? Maybe give them alittle more time. A couple few more days wouldn't hurt.
its been under for like 2 or 2 and a half weeks..it took like a week for it to show anything. I was planning on waiting a day or 2 and see whats its like

Latest posts

Back