first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my leaves at the tip of the fan leaves are turningin whitest brown wat is this

its hard to say with no pics. how often do you water them? how far is the light from them? are you giving them any nutes?

If you are using fertizer each time you water, it had better be a very weak mix or you will burn these plants up.

only fertilize once for the first two weeks to get strong stems

air circulation and proper distance from the light source are the essential factors in producing thick, sturdy stalks.

well stalks are stronger i relized but the first leaves and second leaves that came out are dying it looks like i heard there gunna fall off anyway soo sould i worry??

indochoker said:
well stalks are stronger i relized but the first leaves and second leaves that came out are dying it looks like i heard there gunna fall off anyway soo sould i worry??
how many sets are on your plants? are they the only ones that are turning yellow?

whats up indochoker. lower leafs die off sooner or later but your plants seem to be a bit small for this to be happining. i would lay off the ferts for awhile and just use regular water on them. if using tap water let it sit for atleast 24 hours before using so all the nasty shit evaporates in the water.

thanx grunt yea thats wat i tought too so ima try that and if it dont work think i should flush it

i was just looking at you post its seams like you might have mites

Latest posts

Back