First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Nouvelle....I hate haveing cords strung all over the place, and it is really not the safest way to do things. Make sure they are all off the ground in case of a water spill. Also feel the connections from time to time to make sure they are not hot to the touch...cords will get you through this one, but I'd be looking for a better set-up for future grows.

Thanks guys for the help and support, I appreciate it. They are indeed growing pubes haha. Some plant are along more than others. I have about 4-5 different strains flowering right now. I am using a 2 out-let Brinks digital timer. Not sure if its heavy-duty but I haven't had any problems with it. I will probably stick with an extension cord for now since I already bought it and I don't know if I am staying at my current place after my lease ends in a few months.

I was wondering if someone could tell me what rh range I should be keeping my girls at during germination, veg and flowering? Thanks

germination and clones I like it high...like 70 -80% in veg 50-70 and in bud I like it below 50%...but as close to 50 as I can....I hate mold

Ok, I hover between 30-55 depending on temp in both veg and flower room. Is this normal and ok for a fluctuation like this?

yeah...I notice during lights out, my RH goes up, and lights on it's down...alot of it depends on the environment your grow is in. Like mine is in my basement, and it is damp down there naturally, I have to run a dehumidifier occasionaly, to keep RH in my room dialed in. See what I'm saying if the grow is pulling it's air from a damp room it's going to be higher RH, so controlling the room that your venting from is as important as dialing in the grow its self.

I see. I grow on a second story apartment. I will go an pick up a humidifier from wal-mart I guess. I've been putting a cup of water in the middle of my flowering room but I guess that hasn't helped much either. haha

No man...I was not saying that your RH was too low, those numbers should be fine...maybe a little higher for in veg, but about perfect for flowering. I don't think you need a humidifier.

Fosho...sorry but I'm heavily medicated at the moment. I'll see what I can do about the veg rh.

Update!!! It's day 24 of flowering

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

Wow Looks Great!!! How much does a set up like that effect your E. bill?

Looking good man!!! You'll be rollin in it in another month or so! They look nice man!

Nice man looking real good. I see a real heavy harvest in your future. Your plants are loving you for that second 600w HPS light right now good investment. Ever think about looking into venting though, it's prob an extra 10-15 degrees hotter in that room which must kill your E-bill.

Haven't gotten the new pge bill yet!!! Little nervous...owell. Come Tuesday it will be day 30 of flower! As far as temp, I haven't had any problems. Was able to bring my humidity down at night too! I feel like I have my grow room pretty dialed in...unless someone would like to chime in...:fly: :fly: :fly:

Thank you guys for the positive words. They do help!!! H4N, how can you tell if my air ventilation is insufficient? Temp doesn't raise above 83* or go under 65*. My rH stays within the teens to the mid 50's depending on the day. I have multiple fans running to help with combating mold and pest as well as keep sufficient airflow for a decent Co2 exchange.

it could be cooler during lights on...but 83 isn't that bad, but I'd prefer the mid to upper 70's. Sometimes we have to work with what we can get.

my temps don't normally run that high. A normal temp for the day would range between 71* and 79* on average for my flowering patch and my veg stay at 65*-78* normally.

Thats one heck of a grow for your 1st mate. Big Congrats!!

And Good Vibes to ya plants till the chop.

Latest posts

Back