first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inisdad1

Reaction score
This is my first grow and am about a month into veg. I started from seed and got them from Nirvana. I reside in the wonderful state of Colorado. I am super stoked to learn more about everything!

:welcome: here is a little green mojo for your grow. Hope you enjoy your stay!!!

Welcome to MP, we are glad you are here. Enjoy the grow....

Welcome to MP. How nice to be in the beautiful state of Colorado and legal.

There are tons of experienced growers here who are happy to help in any way we can. This is our Passion, after all. I hope that you start a thread and tell us about your grow.

Welcome to The Passion, and welcome to your new addiction (growing your own MJ). You will soon ffind that it is so addictive and just plain fun to grow MJ. As said above, if you need help or have questions, don't hesitate to ask. Deffinitely start a grow journal as soon as they get going so that we can share in your success :)

Thanks for the welcome! I am looking forward to delving deeper down the rabbit hole. I will post pictures soon, as I have been documenting on a weekly basis. Someone mentioned addiction, so very true. I've been having so much fun studying, and filling my brain. So much FUN!

Thanks

Thank you! I am originally from the mitten also, Kalamazoo. Happy Growing!

I just checked out your blog. Very nice and I hope to read more soon. If you are ever in Kzoo, I have a buddy that owns a high end grow store. I believe called zoo city grow?

welcome to mp, inis
and congrats on the blog post publishing caldwell

:)

Latest posts

Back