first hydro set up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good bro.
Get yer autos into there own individual containers.
LH

working on that gonna require more funds and a trip to store. I got 2 bags worth of perlite and 2 bags of coco left adn a bunch of those 5 1/2" round ots probally trow those tree into some of them wait till u see pic off the crit cheese lol

Looking Alive and very well this a.m. most are around 2+" i' guess, very green and growing just ran system. all but the one that was te size of my pinki nail which is still very small 1" maybe lower reg leafs touch median :(
still a guessing game as to which is the Deep cheese fem??

#1'z r in the white 5 1/2"s now (white pots instead)

Crit Ch. is in tent on the stand center hps :holysheep: zone thing loves it

now for the pics i know it's not much but i try to entertain

so C.C then the sprouts all got buried down to leaves on xplant

DSCF7360.JPG

DSCF7364.JPG

DSCF7330.JPG

well 5 of the 6 are all huge close to 2"+ for 5 the one satori is still 1" but all green growing good.

as are the #1s and Crit ;)

doin 3 floods aday now past 3 days. they are getting big fast mmight catch up to the crit cheese and that had a week head start but has only been top fed and is an auto soo

Happy to report I have killed nothing in the set up (yet) 5 satori and a Deep Cheese, have a good idea on who the cheese is but it's a guessing game atm.

really bummed the other 5 satori did not germ QQ

Benn running 3 feeds a day think if i set up timers they could take 4 but they have that 1/2" res of water and nutes in the perlite bottoms. Every thing is green and good some are 2-3" some are 4+ I think the cheese is the big boy has razor leaf edges

Sounds good. Probably feels better. Lol.
3 feeds for what a week now at 3-4" girs?
Stoned sorry. Lol.
Go with the 3for another week n see how they take 4.
Good saying ( if it ain't broke don't fix it)
3-4 more weeks n I'm settin up again. Ima excited. Lol. Not a dirt hand watering guy
LH.

ya i gotta water teh others tonight ugh so close to no more watering

man i just measured and the widest plants leaf tip to tip side to side is 8" Oo already

the crit auto is only 6"

bought them a light 600w dimmable gonna put the 4 autos in a 2x2x4 cab with teh 600w dimmable cooltube see how this goes ;) light ships today

just wow these girls got it going on... all exploding one looks very sat rest more indic but who knows i still cant pick out the cheese 4sure... had to top most of them and gotta move the light up.. did more measuring for 2nd tent still debating even setting it up vs vegging till tent one is done then just move the hydro in there and be done with the dirt cause after they finish then there is a big tent empty ;/ tho i have a plant that i was just looking at woudl be perfect for 6 clones and is already pistly she was a clone from tent hmm

Good to hear man.
How long you got left in 12/12??
If it isn't too long let em veg. Let em go crazy. Then start trimming bottom crap of n flower the babies.
LH.

ya i was inteding on pushing them as fara s current space alows was original idea 18"out of pots. but i think the get air pruned the bags dry way faster tthen the median especialy in black buckets bags under my xrta cfl heat and you can slide you hand in there to check for dampness = lets more air in?

thinngs are no joke tho

ahh 12/12's are still 5 weeks out altleast 2 strains one finished i think at 7 other at 8 i forget but i loved em both unfortunately on2 of 5 are the better that i liked but i got clones and moms of them both still
bout to feed them 1100ppm 6.5 w lil sns other mite killer be her wed look pretty under control tho

Start supercropping them if they start getting too tall.
Vs topping n cuttin. Save that for the lower shet. By then when things are done.
You will have a nice bushy multiple bud sited plant

LH.

ya i have that down was realy thinking of not training them much but they seem crazy, i was just gonna flip em at 18 but already 6"+ Oo the mix and system are so far a no fail with your help and hush's :D ty again!

Nice. No problem again man. Glad to beanie to help.
You hear from hush lately. ???
LH.

na but i been on auto pilot after all the info u guys gave me.. just amazed at rate of growth.

Yes I also miss the rate of growth. Lol.
Seem to grow inches a day whiled soil ladies sir stair n ask what the hell you lookin at. Lol.

Hard to go from water to soil in my books.
LH.

roflmao

so funny man but tru.

just got a gallon each of G.H. ph down and CALiMAGic stuff been working good so far, lil bottle got me this far and had read some thing negative about the cal mag for the nut line i'm using.

gonna change res prob tommorow seeing they are doing so good gona clean pumps and bag the big one i think got a micro bag that silica sht is nasty

2" wide fan leafs on one lol all are getting crazy new growth, 6" tall average i'd say stupid camera is dead no idea where charger is

Latest posts

Back