First order with Attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheEnhancementSmoker

RED TEAM GO
Reaction score
I'm 100% satisfied with Seed Boutique, but they were out of stock of Wappa, so I am trying Attitude. I did the "upgraded" shipping option.

I also ordered Aurora Indica from Nirvana. Order comes with five free Super Skunk seeds and a feminized Durban Poison.

I'll let you know when it arrives.

Oh, and thanks to whoever wrote to use "420" at checkout. That saved me like 8 bucks. THANKS!!!

Howdy TES! I hope you don't mind me hanging on here with you. I too just placed my first order with Attitude. Ditto on the 420 coupon. Saved me the price of 10 KC Brain seeds! Crossing my fingers for both of us.

I'm pretty excited about Wappa. Aurora Indica will just put me to sleep, so that's not very spectacular.

I don't know what I will do with the Super Skunk (just grew that) or the one Durban Poison seed.

I got the aurora indica from nirvana going right now. Healthy and 8 of 10 are sweet ladies. I just placed my first order with attitude also but i went with all femanized singles. Barneys blue cheese, dutch passion blueberry, nirvana wonderwoman, barneys g13 haze plus the greenhouse seeds indica sativa 5 seed pack with the church. I cant wait. Was looking for some variety for summer. I got the jock horror from nirvana also. Had 5 of 5 females with those.

Codybear said:
I got the aurora indica from nirvana going right now. Healthy and 8 of 10 are sweet ladies. I just placed my first order with attitude also but i went with all femanized singles. Barneys blue cheese, dutch passion blueberry, nirvana wonderwoman, barneys g13 haze plus the greenhouse seeds indica sativa 5 seed pack with the church. I cant wait. Was looking for some variety for summer. I got the jock horror from nirvana also. Had 5 of 5 females with those.

Do you have a journal or pictures of those AI's?

Sorry no journal. Havent ever figured out how to get my pics on here. The only thing i would have done differently is not top them. I topped a few of them a couple of weeks before flower and the bud sites on those seem to be alot smaller than on the untouched plants. I follow fox farms nute schedule to the letter and have not even had a burnt or curled tip yet. the plants did take off and grow taller faster than i expected.

does it have the short indica structure and fatty leaves? and yeah I have heard not to top them because they grow best as a single cola, so that is my plan as well

AI is just not meant to be topped. I have even had trouble getting a mother to take to pruning to get more clones from her. She just doesn't want to branch out. This is good for my BC Northern lights producer though. I can cram 18 clones in and pull 1 1/2 pounds out if it in huge main colas. Nice SOG plant for sure. She will also take all the nutes you can through at her. I have had my tds up to 1800 ppm's and not so much as a burnt tip.

the leaf structure are super fat on my AI's but the nodes stretched apart a little farther than i thought they would. I started flower cycle at beginning of week 5. My plants were approx 1 1/2' tall. Now beginning of week 7 some are pushing 3'. I tie them down and over and any other way i can. I think i get better buds anyway when i have a tallish plant tied over vertical. Better light penetration to the sweet part of the plant.
they are also branching out pretty decent.

The Attitude is super fast. I'm hooked. I got em in about a week or a little more.

Codybear said:
...I got the jock horror from nirvana also. Had 5 of 5 females with those...

Call me paranoid, but if I, personally, got 5 for 5 females with unfemmed seeds, I would be keeping a really good eye out for hermies...

Not that it cannot happen, but it is unusual.

i'll be watching. Last year i ordered ww from bcseedking. OUt of 15 seeds had only 4 females and 1 was a hermie. you just never know. I read on thier customer feedback that some of them also had good female ratios.

My aurora indicas had good ratio also. 5 of 7 females all started the same time as the jock's.

Yeah well how's 9 to 1 male/female for my Big Bud. I was so mad.

yeah I was very pleased with Attitude and will be using them again in the future for sure...

Got my package today. WOOHOO! No problems. Attitude, I love you guys. 6 days to the west coast US. They even sent me extra extras that I wasn't expecting. Check my gj, I will post my list. Now, I don't think I am going to get any more work done this afternoon, just dreaming what all these fine ladies are going to do for my head.:hubba:

Latest posts

Back