First grow, 200w LED closet grow (Aurora Indica)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just look at dr green fang journal, he asked and was directed in the correct coarse. He is about to have a beautiful first harvest

Thanks SheCalls! :aok: You are absolutely correct.. I had some "general" knowledge before I came here... but in NO time THG and many other top notch people here got me going on the correct path. I could sense the passion here, if you'll excuse the pun.. but it was overwhelming how much amazing help and thoughts were given to me.

Indeed, because of this place and these people.. I'm going to have a wonderful first harvest it looks like! :D

As for your girls, they sure do look purdy with all that puuuuurdy light! I'm clueless when it comes to LED's so if you don't mind I'll mostly sit on the sides and monitor everything and everyone's thoughts. :aok:

Those "pre-trichs" or whatever is going on.. are interesting. :confused2:

Hay Fang, man I've been up all night going through the forum , crazy the amount of knowledge that this thing has!! And thanks, I've always had the passion just never had my own space or privacy to do so. So with everyone's help and much research, I hope ill have a good of a harvest as you sir!! Thanks again for the feedback its very appreciated. And no one has lmk what those crystals are. Baby trichs is the only logical explanation i can come up with. I finally fed them yesterday 1/4 strength General Hydro 3 part formula. So we'll see how the girls liked their first feeding soon. Ill keep yall posted. Oh yeah PS That Zimmerman cas was a whole bunch of propaganda. R.I.p. to Trayvon but Zimmerman gettin acquited and people starting to riot like idiots is just another reason for them to start Marshall Law.

Wait, you fed your 1/4 strength nutes already? Is it just me or are the Cotyledon's still green? :confused2:

If those cotyledons (First 2 "round" leaves you get) are still green, you'll have nuted a bit too soon. You want those 2 first leaves to look "worked" and that'll mean the plant will be ready for outside nutes (those 2 lil' guys have nutes that last 2-3 weeks in them)

If your Cotyledons are spent, and I just didn't see it right.. I'm sorry hah :) My bad. :aok:

RUH ROH!! *Scooby Voice* :eek: Nnnnooo!!!!
Well I watered them down with regular PH'd water so I'm not too worried. But those leaves are still looking 100% healthy on my biggest girl!! >.<Neeeeooooo!! Hope I didn't burn her.

Thanks for the info man, I should've asked around before just doing it. They seemed hungry tho!! Haha

defiantly looking good nice pics!

How old are they? Also, why did you think they looked hungry? :) Just curious.

I can tell looking under a magnifying glass that they LOVED their first feeding and I timed it perfectly I think, We'll see over the next couple of days, but the ladies look very happy. All COVERED in Trichs now just with ONE DAY after feeding 1/4 strength.. Woohoo :D
Just do the Comparison from the pic from yesterday and today!! :icon_smile:

Vday14.jpg

Vday14(2).jpg

Babiesss.jpg

Thanks New Guy!! And Fang because ALL that they've gotten is what was already in the organic pellets and rockwool I had, after 2 weeks of watering everyday, I'm sure I drained all of the nutes in em. I know I can only go off of my reserve fat and energy for about 2 weeks. I know we're not the same as plants but I apply nutrition to all living things accordingly. They seemed to love it!! Shall feed again at day 30.

looking good make sure next transplant you bury all that stem :)

For sure thanks DrFever!! I was planning on burying it a little. Do I bury maybe half way? Or the whole stem?

Right under the Cotyledons IMO. :confused2:

That's where I bury to... not touching them, but up near under them. :aok:

SoulSurfer said:
For sure thanks DrFever!! I was planning on burying it a little. Do I bury maybe half way? Or the whole stem?
personally i like to leave 2 - 3 " from top of soil this allowing air movement and plant being able to swing with the wind to also strengthen up
you should add some supplemental lighting as well couple of T5 Ho's reason i say this is plant is stretching to the light telling me few things light needs to be lowered that its not enough power your actual wattage your pumping out is probably closer to 170 watts what that LED is pushing so by adding more light might solve your stretching issue

LoL I do, if you jussst woulda looked at the page before you would of seen my setup ^_^ @ DrFever. I have 2 x 16W LEDs in the sides, 1 50W LED in the back, and 1 23w Ionic CFL in the front. I'm thinking of adding more light when they get older, I already killed one. And trust bro, they're short, and stocky compared to any other type of weed I've ever seen in person. I think I'll leave them with like 2-3 inches from the top, good idea. Also will try DrFangs technique as well with 2 of my future seedlings. ;) Thanks y'all

Actually decided to bury all of them up to the Cotyledons, seeing I have ALL indicas and predominately indica hybrids they're going to be short and stocky anyway. Thanks for the tip Fang!! My lights are keeping them from stretching and when I bend them back and forth every other day they're starting to have some real resistance. Nothing I've ever experience, which is awesome-o. I'm hype. Get the rest of the seeds and clones this week!! AND I just got my new magnifying glass 30x and 60x.. Whoooooop

those the 5 fem bean from nirvana?

N.E.wguy said:
those the 5 fem bean from nirvana?

Yes Indeedy, feed the needy and eat the greedy :p
Root Xtender should be coming today and talked to Matt from BCBUDDEPOT at 4:20 last night. Haha he said my beans should be there anyday and he said that if there was anything wrong to call him back so he can personally reship my order. I love being charasmatic hahaha. :hubba: Pics coming soon, baby girl is starting to show roots all at the bottom and sides.

Switched to a diff setup today as well to give my babies more room. ALL of my seeds germed with 100% success rate once again via PH watered paper towl/ cable box method. The root systems on all of them are looking amazing as well. The coco and perlite on the bottom of them was a great idea, thanks self!! Haha Enjoy

Baby girl Day 18.jpg

Germed snow white seeds.jpg

Root system.jpg

Ready to be planted..jpg

Mmhmm.jpg

:D Yesterday was pretty hot, got up to 103 outside and 98 in the grow room, so I took a trip to the handy dandy Lowes store and bought a Kuulaire AC. It's working wonders keeping temps at a steady 75F and the RH between 50 - 80. Day 20, and a look at the stem structure, pretty nice if I don't say so myself. CAVEMAN OG x 2 , Tahoe OG, and Original OG clones are coming Tuesday morning. :hubba: Oh yeah and my meds. I only smoke heavy OG indicas.

mjp.jpg

Good Trees.jpg

Boom.jpg

ICMAG5.jpg

ICMAG2.jpg

Latest posts

Back