First order with Attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the order arrived today, but instead of the feminized free Durban Poison, I got a free feminized Skunk #1. Can't say I'm exactly thrilled about that, but everything else was perfect. I'm sure they were just out of stock, but an email asking me what I would like instead, would have been appreciated.

I'll give Attitude a 9 out of 10 ranking, and sorry, but Seed Boutique is still 10/10 for the four or five orders from there.

Regardless, both are still more than adequate, and I recommend both.

Trust me, you do not want the Durbon Poison bean anyways so they did you a favor.

Why not?

I just grew Super Skunk, so I don't have any use for Skunk #1. That'll collect dust in my seed container.

pssst... here is a little secret, the durban poison freebies are hermies. I grew one and it is now laying on the kitchen table in pieces (5 weeks of flower and nanners everywhere). I did however get a durban cut from a fellow grower here locally. I am gonna run a few outdoors this year.

bump to ask TES if the order ever arrived?

420benny said:
bump to ask TES if the order ever arrived?

pssst 420benny, post #22

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
Well, the order arrived today, but instead of the feminized free Durban Poison, I got a free feminized Skunk #1. Can't say I'm exactly thrilled about that, but everything else was perfect. I'm sure they were just out of stock, but an email asking me what I would like instead, would have been appreciated.

I'll give Attitude a 9 out of 10 ranking, and sorry, but Seed Boutique is still 10/10 for the four or five orders from there.

Regardless, both are still more than adequate, and I recommend both.

:p

SWEET! Thank you, I think my bud is curing quite well. I am missing a few things around here lately. If it gets much better, I may have to start leaving a trail of crumbs wherever I go, so I can find my way...

are there any seed banks that sale pure thai stick or what would be the closest thing to it....tks

I have read a lot about the Thai sticks- I wish I could have gotten the real thing back in the 70-80s.

I've always wanted to try this Thai:
hxxp://www.ceresseeds.com/cannabisseeds.html

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
Oh, and thanks to whoever wrote to use "420" at checkout. That saved me like 8 bucks. THANKS!!!

Your welcome ;)

I used to use Doc C a lot, then 1 day decided to give Attitude a try, I started getting problems with the Doc with only half orders arriving or seeds missing etc, that is when I decided to use Attitude.

Sorry Doc, I am now an Attitude customer and im highly delighted with them.

I ordered several strains of Auto's and got 5 free G13 Thai Super Skunks and 1 free G13 Pure Gold.

G13 Labs Thai Super Skunk

Developed: F-1 hybrid
Sativa / Indica: Mixed but Mostly Sativa
Appearance: Very resinous, thick heavy buds
Smell / Taste: Typical Thai chocolate, with Skunk undertones
High / Strength: Extremely strong, clear up high
Yield Per m2: High
Sowing Time: May / June
Outdoor Harvest: November
Flowering Period: 12-14 weeks

I grow in the UK outside in a greenhouse and I have to say the 12-14 weeks of flowering time harvesting in November has immediately put me off them, at that time of year everything is wet and cold and sunshine is something long forgotten so will easily mould on me.

G13 Labs Pure Gold Feminized

Indica / Sativa
Flowering: 50 - 65 days
Yield: High
Height: 110 - 150 cm

Pure Gold is a mostly-Indica hybrid, producing a sweet, thick syrupy resin with an excellent yield. Pure Gold's projects a dense flower formation which is enhanced by a unique fruity aroma and backed up by the famous Indica power. These cannabis seeds have Sativa in there history which adds a pleasant smooth high. Like many Indica-dominant strains, the flowers have been known to turn purple in lower temperatures.

This does interest me, with a flowering time of roughly 8 weeks with a finishing time of mid/late September/early October suits me more with the growing conditions I work with.

I have read that G13 have a bad reputation, time will tell
;)

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
Your welcome ;)

I used to use Doc C a lot, then 1 day decided to give Attitude a try, I started getting problems with the Doc with only half orders arriving or seeds missing etc, that is when I decided to use Attitude.

Sorry Doc, I am now an Attitude customer and im highly delighted with them.

:peace:

Same here Hippy. I was very disappointed with my last order with the Doc. Half my order was missing and he refused to answer emails regarding the problem. Everyone was defending him at the time, but now some of those same people are singing my song. What sucks is that we here in the US are at the mercy of these banks and they know it. Some get greedy and start shorting customers or not even sending beans to turn a higher profit, some like the attitutde turn larger profits by being respectable and picking up business from all the disappointed customers.

6 days to southeast USA with attitude. I have also ordered from the Doc never had a problem with a shipment, But I love the service with Attitude! I wonder what the freebies will be for April. Sure is nice with the price of beans to get some freebies. Thanks Attitude!:)

I don't like seeing all the posts defending the Doc, I wonder how many are from people with ties to the company. I agree they used to be really good, but nowadays it just isn't worth taking a chance with them. I hate seeing people lose their money but people still want to order from the Doc and it's really sad. Then you have other people that ordered with them a year or two ago and still order because of past experience, just to end up with a bad experience.

It's always a best idea to read up on a forum and see who is popular at that point in time. That gives you best chance of getting what you order.

I don't see many people defending the Doc- and I highly doubt anyone on here has ties to the company

There use to be a bunch of Doc nut swingers. But you do not see them posting up anymore because they have seen all the bad rep he has gotten lately and would be typing all day to defend him.

Yeah, that's what I mean. I used to order from the Doc and probably was one of those nut swingers- hell I used to only be over at hg420 but that is all gone now, sadly. Lot's of good info just gone.

Latest posts

Back