First Organic grow-Wonder Woman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gooeydelta9

Undead
Reaction score
Well this is going to be my 1st journal and like my 20th grow but this time its going to be Organic. I have a spare room and while I was baked I came up with yet another brilliant idea to start another grow room. The things you think of when your stoned. Moving on to the subject I am using Foxfarm substrates they consist of a bag of each Ocean Forest (Teal bag), Potting soil (Red bag) and Light warrior(Blue Bag) and about 30% of super chunky Foxfarm perlite.For each gallon of soil I also add 1 tbsp of Sunleaves soil sweetener which is powered lime for buffering my soil and also to add Cal/Mag. I'm going to be just using Aurora Roots Organic Budda Grow and Budda Bloom thruout the entire grow with Earth Juice Natural PH up. Nothing else will be added. I cloned 2 Wonder Woman ladies and rooted them and these are what they look like 2 weeks after I planted them into this mix.They will go into 12/12 once they hit about 12" in height and also will be transplanted into 3 gallon Maxi pots. I am a chemical grower so this is my 1st time trying this and I hope that I can learn alot from this trial run. Hopefully this will turn out great and others will learn as well. I will be posting new info every week with pics so feel free to give me your 2 cents

.:bong:

DSC_0459.JPG

DSC_0462.JPG

Beautiful looking plants so far, very healthy looking

Well its been a week and here is an update of the clones. They seem to be doing great just using the organic stuff.They grew about 8" in the last week and I am probably going to throw them into my flowering room this weekend.I just did the last transplant into a 3 gallon pot. I will give you guys a update next week. Feel free to ask questions or give advice as this is my 1st organic grow.

DSC_0458.JPG

What kind of lights are you running?

Really nice looking lady you have there :) Im doing 2 WW myself but I grow DWC. Yours dont look anything like mine. Your leafs are way narrower then mine :confused: Where did you get your seeds from?

I cant wait to see this woman's grow :D

GreeN MoJo for your plants GD9

Well I am going to be busy this weekend so I just threw them in my flowering room.They are roughly 11" tall. Day 1 of flowering

hey gooey looking good so far. so are they done w/ the stretch yet?

Latest posts

Back