first outdoor grow please help...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have three plants growing out doors 1)white widow 1) alaskin thunder and 1) g-13. The G-13 is in the raised boxed garden in the garden i have tomato plants and corn growing as well I just don't know what is going on is my meds getting choked out by the tomamto plants or what I'm using mg and mg garden soil. here is a pic of my plant and what is going on???:hairpull: :hairpull:

out.jpg

I can see 'mater flowers, and what appears to be a pretty small mj plant, burried in 'mater foilage. If your maters are big 'n your mj is small, it's probably being robbed of sunlight nutrients, by the larger plants...:confused2:

ok here is better pic please bare with me using my cell phone for i can't find my camra.

securedownload.jpg

securedownload2.jpg

out2.jpg

Should i dig up all my veges from by it. it is about 1.5ft away (corn)and about 1.5ft-2ft ways (tomato) what should i do????

Bit of a different story seeing the better pics, they dont look as bad as the first pic.

New growth looks like it's yellowing a bit possible mg deficiency may be nitrogen but its doubtful seems as your using mg ferts but thats just an uneducated guess.

If they were my plants i'd give them a dose of epsom salts 1tsp per gallon but before that i'd test the soil ph to rule out any ph issues.

Either way i'd wait till one of the outdoor growers comments as i'm more the indoors type.

mj.. those pictures look a LOT better! :).. 'possibly' a li'l yellowing and the last pic looks like they might be a tad thirsty. But other wise.. :aok:
IMO that flourescent green new growth could only be a sign of vigorous growth/stretching, as flowering is upon you ..;)

ok here is a new pic and no change please help don't know what is going on for this is something new for me never grow outside before...what is going wrong???

When I planted the plant it was in the last week of June. I had placed it in a 2ft hole with nuts. It was very healthy and now this....

715.jpg

I don't think you have anything to fret about. The plant has only been in that bed for 3 weeks. The green color is dark , so it's getting all the N it needs. Maybe give her a little compost tea and watch her grow. You could prune the tomato a little to give her more air and light. Don't worry, be happy!

how can i be happy when she is slowly getting worst what can i do check out all the pics and you shall see what i'm talking bout branches look as though the need water and others a looking real good so what am i to do...

i took a pic of my alaska thunder funk, white widow, and my G-13. if u look closely u will see that there is a major problem going on with the G-13. The ph is fine and it has the right nuts in it but the plant is getting worser by the day. It gets plenty of water. I water it first thang in the morning and when the sun goes down but the problem still remains. I'm afraid that I am about to lose a very good plant. I need help to prevent this problem from on-going. this is the only problem i am having because my other plants are doing fine.

atf.jpg

ww.jpg

bad715.jpg

Ok will it help if I mixed some peroxide and water together and gave it to her will that give her more oxegyne to the roots"??

Hello MJ :)

When you look at your TF and WW what do you see that the G-13 doesnt have?

Space.

Your toms and corn are battling the G-13 for root space and all 3 plants are taking the nutrients from the soil.

You will have to give the G-13 more space.

What is the N-P-K value of the MG food your giving them?

:peace:

Your watering in the morning and the evening every day?
Have you considered to possibility you may be over-watering your plants.

Twice a day seems a little excessive to me.

HippyInEngland said:
Hello MJ :)

When you look at your TF and WW what do you see that the G-13 doesnt have?

Space.

Your toms and corn are battling the G-13 for root space and all 3 plants are taking the nutrients from the soil.

You will have to give the G-13 more space.

What is the N-P-K value of the MG food your giving them?

So what I should do is pull up corn and tomatos as well??

Yes.

Re position them in a different part of the garden if you can.

Green is your MJ, the other colours are your corn and toms.

What is the N-P-K of your feed?

2 2 overlap.JPG

Thank you HippyInEngland I found the problem after I repostioned the corn and tomatos...All bad some branches had snapped down from the base so I lost about 1/3 of the plant. Do you think that I can get some good growth out of it still before she goes into flowering??? By the way I'm in the Great NW((oregon/washington)).

Just because a branch snaps does not mean the branch is lost.

MJ has a remarkable ability to repair itself.

If the branches are not snapped off the branch, bind the snap and it will repair the fracture.

The plant will still produce bud :)

HippyInEngland said:
Just because a branch snaps does not mean the branch is lost.

MJ has a remarkable ability to repair itself.

If the branches are not snapped off the branch, bind the snap and it will repair the fracture.

The plant will still produce bud :)

Well if its looking like the branch is lacking water will it still repair it self???

If you dont try, you will never find out ;)

If the branch still dies, you found your answer :)

Latest posts

Back