first outdoor grow please help...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok she is now looking very ugly...I hope she turns out to be a keeper after all this. This is now how she is looking. (((cheack out the other pics and see how she is looking now....:eek:

716.jpg

716-2.jpg

716-3.jpg

Now leave her alone.

Let nature do her thing.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me the N-P-K

And find your camera.

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
Now leave her alone.

Let nature do her thing.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me the N-P-K

And find your camera.

:peace:

Well I'm letting nature take her course...And by the way can't find my good camra for it has been stolen so I have to use the one on my phone.
What I have in my flower bed it MG Organic choice Garden soil it is 10-5-10 mixed in with my top soil. I also added some blood meal which is also MG organic. I'm using MG all purpose liqua feed 12-4-8 every 7days...When she goes into flowering I will be useing MG bloom Boost liqua feed Flower food which is 12-19-6 and I will be using it every 7-14 days as well.

i really don't see much to be concerned about.
curious.. you posted this the 13th.. you didn't happen to feed them just before that did you?
maybe skip a feeding. just water this week (you still have lots of nutes in the soil anyway) see if she perks up (though maybe it's the pics, but i'm hardpressed seeing what it is that has you so concerned)
remember it's much easier to cause damage by doing too much than it is by doing to little.

*don't know about that bloom boost you plan on using either.. numbers seem off to me.

kaotik said:
i really don't see much to be concerned about.
curious.. you posted this the 13th.. you didn't happen to feed them just before that did you?
maybe skip a feeding. just water this week (you still have lots of nutes in the soil anyway) see if she perks up (though maybe it's the pics, but i'm hardpressed seeing what it is that has you so concerned)
remember it's much easier to cause damage by doing too much than it is by doing to little.

*don't know about that bloom boost you plan on using either.. numbers seem off to me.

Well if you start at the begining of the post and not the second page you will know what I have been talking bout.

:| i did actually.. but cheers.

gave you my input, take it or leave it. i'd do what HIE says and leave the thing alone for a bit and see if it gets better.

Latest posts

Back