First plant first thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cones36

Reaction score
hey
this is my first thread on this forum and i need some help

i have started growing my first plant
it started out going good but now the leaves have started curling back and going brown.

thanks

what medium you using
how old is the plant
what lighting
have u added any nutes
whats the water ph ?
and sorry i couldnt see the pic

this is a pic of the plant attached

P1010073.JPG

it has been grown out side
it has got around 8 - 10 hours of sun a day
have been using an all plant food
its around 3 weeks old maybe 4

sorry about the details
first time grower
very little knowledge

jeeze 3 or 4 weeks old?
id pull up a chair and read every single thing you can. everything.

lol bro i just said read as much as possible.
in simple terms for this specific question... go to the sick plants section, and find what your looking for.
marijuana passion has great threads that can help you no matter what you need... :D

ok thanks

but also shouldnt it be growing faster than what it is??

yeah it definitly should be.
it sounds like im a broken record but read. research.
ive been researching nonstop for a while and still have much much to learn.
trust me youll find all your answers if you search your problems on here or on the net. ask experienced people. as i dont know enough to help.

how youll learn to grow:
1. research
2. experience

1st off Bro,,something bad wrong if that plant is 3 or 4 weeks old. Whats it in,,looks like a trash can or something. It needs more air and alot more light. At least 12 hours of light a day,, would be a good start,,,but thats to Flower. Your plant needs Vegging time. 18hrs of light.;) I could go on and on,,but lets see more pics.

it is in a small pot about 10cm in diameter orginial pot
so will a uv lamp be a good investment
it just sits in my yard all day and is inside during the night
pics are coming

dude i dunno whats going on with that plant.
stick it inside, go buy a setup of some kind, cheapest is CFL bulbs, compact flourescents is what it stands for, get a bunch of fixtures and a bunch of cfl bulbs. at least. that plant needs at least 18 hours a day of light but with the way it is id say stick it under a bunch of CFLs like i said, for 24 hours a day. in my opinion.. water it with just water and dont over or under water it, and once the soils moist put it in a bigger pot. im not sure what else i can say.
again im not in any way at all an expert so if im wrong someone correct me so i dont mess him up im trying to help him.

it has been grown out side - What are your temps?

it has got around 8 - 10 hours of sun a day - 12 hrs. light minimum (like cowboy said, you should be in veg. now = 18 (light) 6 (dark) some people flower right off (personal choice and what you are trying to achieve) you my friend are not supplying your baby with enough light (very evident by how much stretching it has done).

have been using an all plant food - :confused:

its around 3 weeks old maybe 4 - pretty small for being that old

what kind of soil are you using?
what is your water PH?

Read all the stickys this forum has and, you will be able to feel your way through

Good luck to you and your baby :peace:

YY

:welcome: to MP :48:

soil is just a normal potting mix
started feeding it the start of this week
but i think i have fed it too much
unsure on water PH
fisrt plant no knowledge

so in summery i should-
move into bigger pot for more oxygen
get a CFL for more light 18 hours light 6 hours dark
fan for air
water ithis just water
-------------------------------------------------------------------
im now thinking of moving it into my room what set up should i have and how would i manage it??

you need alot of cfls. it takes work and time to setup even a basic setup.
you need alot of light. read the packages the cfls come in and it says how many lumens they put out. thats the light output. add them up. you need at least 5000 lumens per square foot of grow space. so get a small area not too small find clamps with sockets or fixtures whatever you can do, and put alot of light above the plants in a way so your not loosing any of your light cause then your calculations will be off.
ignore your own thread for a bit.
go read the lights section. and growroom setups, and general indoor growing.
there are hundreds of threads about what your looking for dude

yes repott her to the first set of leaves,,its not as simple of putting a cfl on her ,,,it depends on how many lumens size of area using ,,fans ect ,,,imo i would just start again when there is more daylight hrs ,,,if you dont want to set up a vegging box,,:peace:

maybe i should just stop i clearly dont have enough knowledge to grow a marijuana plant

Latest posts

Back