First Time, All Natural! Spent NOTHING

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chips Deluxe

Cheeba Cheeba
Reaction score
Okay here is my girl... I know she's a midget and all.. I didnt have a HPS lamp or anything.. No store brought nutrients.. This is just a Guinea pig.. I wanted to know if I could REALLY grow my own weed...

Well... I Can... And I've approached the flowering stage and I havent spent 5 Dollars total... Maybe about 3 dollars for cheap dirt and a Pot...

Dont criticize me, I totally wanna learn alot from you guys and get those nice fat buds growing, But after reading all kinds of internet articles, Its almost like Marijuana needs as much manipulation as Drugs that are really DRUGS... I got some tips from a friend in Africa.. Here's my girl....

Sunlight, Tap-Water thats been sitting, Some diluted urine, TLC...
Thats all.. And this is what I got... Im sure it will make small skimpy Buds but its nice to know that #1 did all this with nothing but me and mother nature... I didnt resize the pics, so that you can get more detail, so here are the links...

hxxp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/slumvillain/Bud1.jpg

hxxp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/slumvillain/Bud2.jpg

hxxp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/slumvillain/Bud3.jpg

Give Me All The FeedBack You Want.. Dont tell me to go buy Nute's and HPS lights and reflective paper and whatnot... I'm definitely gonna do that.. You can tell me specifics on the best things to get tho, Because I have no clue, I just know the names of the stuff I should get.. Not the brand.... I also dont know what that 10-15-10 stuff is in regard to nutrients..

You can also tell me if a hydroponic system is really as complicated as it looks.. It scares me haha. And uhhh.. I think thats it.. I also wanna add that this site will be the best thing thats happened to my plant since it got R.Kelly'd :)

Oh yea.... This plant is grown strait up, I wasnt to smart on cuttings and all of that when i started.. To be safe I topped one of my plants and I just let the other one grow naturally in cased my topping was done wrong... the plant I topped did grow into 2 more branches so I know how that works, it just turned out to be a male... The one I didnt top ended up being the girl..

I'm gonna order that $20 HPS tonite.. Its safe to start using that on my plant correct? I want my buds as big as possible..

I'll try the nutrients on my next plant to see the difference between my friends Senegal-Born urine tecnique lmao.. And the American store bought nutrients...

As you can see I havent had to worry about any limp leaves.. Drying.. I think a nice bright light will do me plenty of justice.. We'll see the difference in fertilization..

I Figured Out How to Upload but my pictures are very small now... The link still gives a better look at the plants...

Finally Did It Correct...

CD1.jpg

Cd2.jpg

She looks really healthy, ChipsD!

I take the inexpensive route myself...the only major expenditure has been my light and a bunch of nutrients and other crap I found out I really don't need :p

Good job :)

Chips Deluxe said:
You can also tell me if a hydroponic system is really as complicated as it looks.. It scares me haha. And uhhh.. I think thats it.. I also wanna add that this site will be the best thing thats happened to my plant since it got R.Kelly'd :)

Hydroponics can be very simple (like DWC), but you need to keep a closer eye on things. You have to give the correct nutes in the correct proportions and keep you ph levels in check. In return, you are rewarded by faster growth. I don't mean this as a criticism, but I have plants that are 3 weeks old that are larger than your girl. They really do need more than you have been giving her. There is a big difference between surviving and thriving.

surviving or thriving, good one h.g., i think that what you put into it is what you get out of it, here is mine at 11 days, no stretching at all, and growing pretty fast imo, the 1000w mh really does boost growth, so much that i may never leave soil as my medium of choice, very low maintenance if you watch your ph, which can be tricky without the right tools! gotta pay to play!:D

attachment.php

Thanks THG.. I've seen all of these humungous plants! I'm taking it all in and I'll be there in no time.. My babies a lil midget anorexic.. lol I know. But she's very green.. Full of life.. Once I get my HPS in and start some new ones I'm sure i'll be alot better, I also just learned about bending to make the stem stronger.. Its too late for #1.. She's already flowering... But the next batch will be on point....

(Please tell me what DWC is lol)

Nice plant Bonez.. Yea, Mine definitely wasnt lookin like that after 11 days.. From seed??? Mine was barely pushin the seed off probably, I cant even remember day 11 haha..

Chips Deluxe said:
Nice plant Bonez.. Yea, Mine definitely wasnt lookin like that after 11 days.. From seed??? Mine was barely pushin the seed off probably, I cant even remember day 11 haha..

yeeeaahh man, from seeds:D, just gotta study the adverse variables that can do your plant harm, and couter attack with a positive environment, doesnt hurt to fork out a little change now and then, ive converted an entire bedroom into a grow room, hooked up ventilation, all the testing equipment i need and so on and so forth, but really ive spent at least 200 bucks on crap that i dont need. so be picky but shop smartly, im doing a bigger grow, and when i get my best ww females, im going to clone them and do a SOG setup for more yield. if you have any questions, your on the right site. cya

Wow... At this point I know nothing about that... Long time smoker.. First time grower.. Im pickin it up fast tho, And i'll be ordering a HPS tonite and maybe these buds will grow thick. Its early in flowering.. Also.. Once I plant new seeds will I need a different light or is the HPS strait? I dont plan on having more than 2-3 plants at a time..

Chips Deluxe said:
(Please tell me what DWC is lol)

DWC is deep water culture. It basically consists of a reservoir (I use a 5 gal bucket, there are other variations), air stones, and an air pump. Plants are planted in net pots with a medium like hydrotron, lava rocks, rockwool, etc. A hole is cut in the top of the bucket and the net pot is put into the hole. The water level is kept slightly above the bottom of the pot until roots form and grow out the bottom of the net pot. As the roots grow, the water level is lowered, encouraging the roots to seek the water. The water (nutrient solution) is continually oxygenated by the use of air stones and an air pump. Hydroponics usually gives you faster growth. It will not, however, speed up the flowering process--nothing will do that.

Thanks.. Alotta acronyms around here I dont know yet.. You have lightened the load THG :hubba: I think im gonna stick with the soil... I've also been seeing "Soil-less" not really sure what it refers too.. I've only been reading.. No pictures. But anyway, I'll do more studying on the hydroponics while I do it the old fashioned way....

I'm sure i'll be after a faster grow in no time.. I'll take baby steps to master it..

Quick dumb question Chip but what did u use to add "Chips Deluxe" on your photos???

Adobe Photoshop... I used it to resize my pictures because they were HUGE, Since I was there I threw my screen name on there ha...

Latest posts

Back