First Time, All Natural! Spent NOTHING

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sheesh. i think it looks pretty descent CD. i've did this several times tying
'em down in veg. what i do is something HIE showed me. take a drinking straw, make a slit up the side, wrap it around the bend, then tape the straw. use scotch tape so you can see it as it grows out. you'll have to
cut tape off and adjust the straw for growth, or , if healed, take it completely off. it'll look like a knee cap once healed.:hubba: , and it will sustain it's weight again on it's own. works like a charm. grow on...bb...

Yea, I know i'm not supposed to do this while flowering, This is my first plant ever and I didnt even have lighting or nutes until it was already 3 weeks flowering.. I have nothing to lose on this plant!.. Buds were getting smaller and smaller as it went down the stem..

I said "what the hay" and bent it over to get light on the entire thing JUST TO SEE if it would make them grow faster and bigger.. It was a trial.. And it worked, I wanna try the real LST and Supercropping on my new plants..

Stay Tuned these new plants will be a product of everything I am learning from Marijuanapassion.com :hubba:

(I've also been reading about ordering seeds... I'm in the US.. TN to be exact... Can anybody give me a site that they trust and have used in this area?)

Chips Deluxe said:
Can anybody give me a site that they trust and have used in this area?)

my first ten i ordered from dr chronic, but we all know how thats going right now.

My ten WW i ordered from highgrade-seeds.com, they all germed, but two were small and deformed so i pulled them, but the other 8 look really good. I ordered my seeds from hgs and had them delivered in like 11 days, very good communication. Im just south of you btw, so you know where they got delivered.

Chips Deluxe said:
Number One I was talking to OmniGreen....

If it was a "BREAK" I would have asked you guys how to fix it, Or if I could fix it.. Dont you think that? I dont have that question because I DONT HAVE A BROKEN STEM..

LoL Im telling you I did the same exact thing as you with my plant and it stunted its growth. The same exact thing because I am pretty new to LST. To make matters worse for yourself you did it to your plant WHILE YOU WERE FLOWERING. You pretty much choked the xylem and phloem tissue in the stem. Think of it as like a straw at that part of the main stem. It is no good and it will adversely affect your yield. Nutrients/water were are not going to be getting to the rest of your plant. You are supposed to make subtle bends I believe at points on the plant where you want see the bottom part of that break increase in growth.
Please don't get annoyed. People on these forums are here to help you including myself if you want it.

I dont have a problem with stunted growth.. as far as height.. And i've explained multiple times why I did what I did.. Use MP for the same reason I do.. READ!.. If you have read then you know everything thats going on.. I'm keeping ya all the way updated.. :hubba:

Chips Deluxe said:
I dont have a problem with stunted growth..

By growth I mean height and everything else. The plant that I did this too is bagseed. However, its leaves are now way smaller and it just started to grow after healing. I hope it works out for you though and I am looking forward to seeing the end result of this grow.

good luck cd with ur girl, it is all just trial and error

JBonez: I never said you couldn't do that to your plant and have it thrive. All I was saying was that he had gone beyond super cropping and into neck snapping. When you supercrop a plant it should still be able to support itself. Thats what everything I've read on the subject suggests. You can fold it right in half and it will come back. Heck that crazy old hippy I told you all about in the past has a plant where he stuck a nail in the lower main branch and then let it heal, then split the hurd again and let it heal. Ended up with a 0 in the middle of the stem you could fit a golf ball through, really neat but it also really impaired its growth and took a long time to recover. These plants can do some amazing things.

Chips: Ok man, sorry if I upset you, lets just agree to disagree. Still wish you the best man and I'll help where I can. Can't wait to watch your next grow and see the progress. Best of luck.

good luck cd with ur girl, it is all just trial and error

No its not thats why there are sites like this. People have already made these mistakes and documented it so that you don't have to. Not saying that I haven't made a few but I try to limit them as much as possible.

Tater said:
JBonez: I never said you couldn't do that to your plant and have it thrive.

i know, just posting my experience, but yeah, i would have to agree that i would most certainly not do it in flower, he he.

And I have agreed totally.. I've said this plant was just growing, No artificial lighting.. No nutes... I didnt have anything for it until it was already flowering.. I didnt find this site until it was already flowering..

This plant is an example of bare minimum.. Alot of people have the recipe for success, This thread could be very useful to people just starting out like me.. Without all the ridiculous back & forth yapping about something thats already done. She is what she is.. She will grow as she grows..

My new plants (bagseed) and especially my white widow will all be grown utilizing the techniques i've learned here... I'm even thinkin about getting a hydro system..

Its definitely trial and error.. Life is trial and error.. Doesnt exclude plant life....

yeah, my ww will be ready to clone in about a month, and my white ladies are ready right now, built some bubble buckets, so i will see how good dwc is for growth~!

Yea im gonna master cloning and lst and sc on bagweed, I mean, its a good investment but I dont wanna have as too many questions when I spend 60 bucks on 10 seeds...

I just pulled her down on the 1st... I guess i'll dry and store until about the 15th... Then i'll smoke her.. :hubba:

Chips Deluxe said:
I just pulled her down on the 1st... I guess i'll dry and store until about the 15th... Then i'll smoke her.. :hubba:

so CHIPS, how are you going to dry and cure your buds? I am asking as many members as I can find that are currently harvesting......

painterdude i just harvested my tiny ladies and i do what most people seem to do, which is hang (or place in a dark place) them for about 3 days until they feel a little crispy on the outside then put them into brown paper bads for a little while and then cure in glass airtight containers (if possible). The slower the better is the general rule I hear. try to let them dry as slow as you possibly can :)

Yea, I just pulled it up root & all... My friends dad told me hanging it upside down would send that last jolt of energy to the buds.. So I had it hanging in the closet in the dark for 3 days.. Then I cut the buds off the stem and stored em in a small cardboard box.. (Didnt have a paper bag at the time, seemed to work the same)... Then I stored in a glass jar about 2 days.... Just smoked a blunt of it this morning and I'm hooked... Once I get on a roll.. I'll never buy bud again...

I have a new grow in the grow journal section... Check it out.. My 7 day old plants look better than this one did at the peak of her life rofl.. Thanks MP'eople

Latest posts

Back