First Time, All Natural! Spent NOTHING

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chips Deluxe said:
I'm gonna order that $20 HPS tonite.. Its safe to start using that on my plant correct? I want my buds as big as possible..

I'll try the nutrients on my next plant to see the difference between my friends Senegal-Born urine tecnique lmao.. And the American store bought nutrients...

As you can see I havent had to worry about any limp leaves.. Drying.. I think a nice bright light will do me plenty of justice.. We'll see the difference in fertilization..

Start using nutes NOW! I think you'll notice a difference, ITS NOT TOO LATE!

I was thinking LST and SCROG like get all plants in under the lights

I was thinking about lst and scrog my mothers... have to do it really slow pulling and tied it lightly not all the way....

Updated Pic.. End Bud Curving Up Towards The Light.... Some leaf tips are turning white/yellow

Oct16Flo2.jpg

Chips Deluxe said:
Updated Pic.. End Bud Curving Up Towards The Light.... Some leaf tips are turning white/yellow

Looks like its beefed up pretty good.

Chips Deluxe said:
Already flowering, I guessed this would even out bud growth.. Right or wrong? I didnt know about strengthening the stem before I got to MP so I dont want it to fall over once the bud gets heavier on top... My flowers get smaller as it goes down the stem...

Did you break or bend the main stem? That looks like you did.

look like your buds is getting bigger... keep going..

Quick question.. When a seedling sprouts, How long do I keep it covered with plastic wrap?

I have the pot about 3/4 filled where I planted so I can add more dirt as it grows up, So I have space for it to grow, I removed the wrap last time as soon as the first 2 mj leaves came in, All 3 failed, I'm wondering if maybe I should let them develop more in there? or maybe it was just bad seeds?...

Chips Deluxe said:
Quick question.. When a seedling sprouts, How long do I keep it covered with plastic wrap?

I have the pot about 3/4 filled where I planted so I can add more dirt as it grows up, So I have space for it to grow, I removed the wrap last time as soon as the first 2 mj leaves came in, All 3 failed, I'm wondering if maybe I should let them develop more in there? or maybe it was just bad seeds?...

Dude, when it sprouts just gently place it in a half an inch deep hole or little bit less with the pointy part facing downward. Sprinkle some dirt on it. Do not bury it. Pretend you are putting it to bed in a dirt bed with a light dirt blanket.

Bend... no break

That bend as you call it is exactly what a break looks like. LST should be done gradually and slowly so as to not form a knuckle or break in the outer hurd. LST is a great tool when used properly and can do wonders for you. Suppercropping is another good technique to use but you need to go slow and take your time. If you over do it you are just going to cause harm to your plants.

A bend like that on one of my plants in veg mode made it suffer. It is smaller and more stunted than my other plants. I can't imagine it being any good for your plant while it flowered.

Piss on it! Your urine has natural healing powers as well.

I dont know what I need healing for.. My plant didnt BREAK... Once again.. Please read and catch up on whats going on before making comments... Unless you want to live inside a question i've already answered... Then its totally fine...

thats the problem I did read and you are under the impression that you know more than I do. Which at this point in time I assure you isn't a correct assumption. That knuckle is a break end of story. It did and will have negative effects on your harvest. I understand this a learning experience for you and am only trying to help. If you are going to be to stubborn and proud to take that help fine by me there are plenty of other people on the forum.

Best of luck in your future harvests, you'll do a lot better though if you'll admit to yourself you don't know jack. Hell I barely know what I'm talking about compared to some guys (like massproducer that guy is a friggin encyclopedia) and have had to swallow humble pie on more than a few occasions. You need to remember that just because someone is telling you to do the opposite of what you think is right dosen't mean they are wrong. Do the research yourself if you have any doubts on the advice you are given and things will go swimmingly for you.

yo tater, i know your trying to help, but i was lst'ing this plant pictured here and i bent the branch in half by accident, but, look how bushy it is now, now i know the mainstalk isnt going to grow vertical for a while, but check out the canopy on this one plant, btw, they were three weeks from germ when i did this, and i overwatered them a little on purpose so the next day, the stalk would be a little flemsy, but i kept going and eventually put too much strain on the stalk, oops! oh well, looking good now i think! Everyone quit arguing on the interwebz!!!!

Number One I was talking to OmniGreen....

Number 2, Once again, I have done the research.. I'm not being stubborn about anything I'm filling in pages on my very own book of growing every single day.. What I understand about supercropping is that crushing the stem so that the inside is mushy but the outer part of the stem "DID NOT BREAK" is the goal.... I'm not trying to pretend I know more than you.. I'm telling you over and over the outer shell of the stem DID NOT BREAK.... Period... If it did break wether I said it broke or not wouldnt matter because it would still be broken, THE STEM DID NOT BREAK!

You can help me with everything you know and I dont know, I appreciate it.. But I already understand perfectly what "BREAKING" is.. Maybe you should take my word for it, I am living and watching this plant everyday! If it was a "BREAK" I would have asked you guys how to fix it, Or if I could fix it.. Dont you think that? I dont have that question because I DONT HAVE A BROKEN STEM..

Latest posts

Back