First Time, All Natural! Spent NOTHING

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You give me hope, man. Thanks for posting and keep up the great work!

Chips Deluxe said:
Yea, I just pulled it up root & all... My friends dad told me hanging it upside down would send that last jolt of energy to the buds.. So I had it hanging in the closet in the dark for 3 days.. Then I cut the buds off the stem and stored em in a small cardboard box.. (Didnt have a paper bag at the time, seemed to work the same)... Then I stored in a glass jar about 2 days.... Just smoked a blunt of it this morning and I'm hooked... Once I get on a roll.. I'll never buy bud again...

I have a new grow in the grow journal section... Check it out.. My 7 day old plants look better than this one did at the peak of her life rofl.. Thanks MP'eople

what about pics of the bud?

sounds good bro, glad your happy :D

Ask And You Shall Receive....

(These are blown up to show texture.. They are nice nuggets tho.. First time ever seeing the plant I love so much go from seed to finished product... I'm pleased!)

Yield1.jpg

yum yum yum VERY nice bro! Give me some :p hehe

Very nice. On a scale of 1-10 megaspliffs...I give those tasty lookin tasties a 10!!!!! What does it smell and smoke like, I'm afraid I haven't read your thread of late. Take care, friend.

I am impressed. How much was the weight you got off of it?

Thats all of it.. I dont have a scale.. I wouldnt say my yield was more than a qtr... I held the magnifier over the camera so they could look better and bigger..

The smell is very sweet and the smoke... People say you cure longer because the smoke is more smooth and its no green taste... Well, Its only been 6 days since chopping down and it smokes VERY smooth.. And the burn smell is.. Well.. Its better than the stuff I buy off the street with seeds and all compacted...

Not the best stuff i've smoked obviously, But it was only a bag seed.. And its 100% better than the bag the seed came in.. I'm sure of that..

Oh and before I forget.... My urine didnt have any negative effects... Growing or smoking.. I've got nutes now.. But if ur reading this and starting out.. And ya cant or wont go out and buy nutes... Urine is a great source of Nitrogen! haha...

Seed.Water.Dirt.Sun.Urine.... Thats this plant... (150W HPS @ the end of Flowering).. If ur ever homeless... You can still get ur meds... Hahahaha..

Latest posts

Back