First Time Closet Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geddy

nigga its 420
Reaction score
This isn't exactly my first time growin but the first time i did only lasted a week and someone killed my plants so I'm counting this. I was just writing so see if i had everything under control and if anyone could give me some advice. Right now I'm growing 3 plants and there's three more sprouts just starting. I've got em under a cool flourescent light, 100W like 4 inches away. The food i use is 10-15-10 and i use it every 4 days. I also use a 1/8th Hydro peroxide to 7/8ths water solution every couple days to add oxygen to the soil. The pictures are of the two biggest plants. Oh yeah, and this is day 8 of them growin.

img4886ur1.jpg

img4887rn6.jpg

And the soil looks dry because of the flash on my camera, it isn't really that bad in real life

Stop with the hydrogen peroxide you are killing any beneficials in your soil. To add O2 to the soil just let the plant throughly dry between waterings and next time you transplant maybe through a 1inch layer of hydroton in the bottom of the pot to increase drainage. Other than that sounds good, I could help more if you took a picture of your entire setup, I just finished a closet grow and ran into more than few challenges.

Alright, I quit the Hydrogen pero last night. In the last day and a half though, the plants are growing a lot slower than they were, is that normal i hope?

They are still very young, so just take it easy on all the nutes for at least the first 3-4 weeks because the soil you are using has nutes in it already. Right now in the plants life, you shouldnt really concern yourself with size of the plants stem and leaves, but more importantly... the roots. Feed your plant ph'd water with maybe a little extra nitrogen and less phosphorous. 10-5-5 or something similar always works for me. Good luck and keep growing

thanks will do, ill get a pic of the setup here in the next couple days

My plant is running close to day 7 and it hasnt started its second pair of leaves yet. is there anyway to insure fast growth.
I have two florescent grow tubes. 4ft.

Latest posts

Back