First time grow EVER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lottery

Reaction score
i live in michigan on the water and there are lots of islands around me i was hoping to try and grow some plants( not to many) I pretty much starting out with very little knoledge.

If someone could plz tell me when i should start the plant at about what temp.. and all of the things i need meening everything soil/fertalizers ect

all your help will greatly help thanks

Yeah man good luck if you need anything after you read the grow guide hit me up and ill help you

Ok thanks that all helped me with the basics....

i suppose all i need to know is the soil mixtures and how to properly sex them

the other thing should i plant directly into soil

plant seedlings into soil

or should i put in pots then put into ground becuase the soil will be shitty if i go strait into ground

this is what i do dig a 2 1/2ft by 2 1/2ft hole put the poting soil in their and when the seedling is sprouted in my veging box i put it into the dirt that i prepared and dug the hole. Sex is determined way later in the veging stage about 2 months or so you will be able to tell the sex males have little balls at the nodes and females have pitals hers a link that show you how a male and a female look http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3036

and for the soil if your mixing it your self you will need perlite and the soil but i would rater go to walmart and by some poting soil with perlite and peat moss or order fox farms

what shoul do with my seeds?? cause ive heard alot of differents ways to grow them for example
put them in a wet paper towel and wait til theu sprout then put them in a pot of some sort, but whats the best way to do it (soil preparation,seed preparation, etc.)

Kindbud is dead on ...;)

As for the seedlings...lots of ways to germinate but personally I just use the wet paper towel method. Works like a charm for me and beign a creature of habit >>never tried the other methods. Many other member's have their own way and usually it is what works best for you.
As for planting them in a pot and soil....you really should read the FAQ's as all the info is right there at your fingertips. You will need pots & soil which everyone has their own special secret...:) I compost and make my own special soil....you can also purchase organic soil so basically it is up to you which route you want to go. Now you need to make sure you do not transplant them until there is NO threat of frost condition's and giving them a head start indoors is the best way to go. :)

Happy Growing!!

Latest posts

Back