First Time Grower(closet Growing)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big pooh

Reaction score
Alright I Just Started To Germinate My Seeds From Sum Alright Bud That I Had Got About A Week Ago I Know That My Finish Product May Not Be All That But I Want To See If I Can Grow Sum

So I Just Started To Germinate My Seeds Today I Have Everything That I Think Well That I Can Afford At This Time I Need I Have Potting Soil Mix Wit A Little Espom Salt For Mag And Nutes To Start Out Wit That Im Gonna Use After The Seeds Germinate Im Using A Regular Lamp Wit 75 Watts Bulbs For Lighting And Im Using Distilled Water To Water My Plants Also A House Fan For Fresh Air And Thats About It That I Have To Work Wit Right Now I Want To Know Is This A Good Setup I Mean I Just Use Things From Around The House So Is This A Good Setup I JUST WANT TO GROW SUM BUD FOR PERSONAL USE.....

That light won't grow you much at all. Maybe a joint or 2. Don't give your plants nutes until theyare 3-4 weeks old, you don't automatically give nutes...you wait until they need nutes. Give them plain water. You need a metal halide or compact fluoros for veg and a high pressure sodium for flower, these are the most important thing about the grow, along with air circulation(a fan) and a good temp(75-80 is optimal). Good luck.

Thnax 4 The Info And About The Lights I Have Seen It Done That Way And It Grew Much More Then A Joint Or 2 Lets Try A Few Onces But I Dont Know How Good The Weed Was Though But Thats All I Have Rite Now So......... That Will Have To Do Rite Now

There is no way you are going to get a few ounces from 75w of any type of light. Compact fluoros might get you a small amount of bud but a regular 75w incandescent won't get you much, if any, bud at all. I'm growing small plants and I have 600w of lighting.

okay i see but i was just sayin how i saw it done or maybe not i was lil back then so i really dont know do anybody else have advice or help for me

big pooh said:
okay i see but i was just sayin how i saw it done or maybe not i was lil back then so i really dont know do anybody else have advice or help for me

To answer your previous questions...NO that is not a good setup.

Please do some reading here before you jump in to germinating next time and be prepared for your grow. As i see it you have about 2 weeks before your plant/s will die from lack of proper lighting and growth practices. It may stay green and look happy, but you'll get crap off it after a lot of hard wasted work.

Read some, invest a lille time, and money in proper lights, nutes, pots, venting, watering techques, on and on.

Or be better prepared with the lives you take in your hands....MJ is a Lady.

as far as lighting pooh, you can get small fluro shop light really cheap from home depot. i'm talking less than $10.

MONEY im not too sure those lights work good, i started with 2 of those the 15" ones and they sucked!!! my plants got so stretched... he is better off buying a 4 pack of CFL (23 watts each - 6400 Lumens) for $9 at home depot or lowes

Latest posts

Back