first time grower, ww, 1 month growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don`t worry about the ones that haven`t shown sex, they will do in time. it does not mean they are males. how old are they?:shocked:

they are about 2 months old now n the thing is that the three without hairs has 2 long bits and on either side is 2 little round bits which i think are early pollen sacks am i right? should i put them into flowering now????
also the tallest female has a couple of dark red almost purple branches should i be worried?? i need all the help i can get first time grower n all!!!!!!!:eek: much appreciated

the pollen sacks are like the shape of a small banana, if that`s any help. the round things i`m not sure what you mean dude. the ones which have still to show sex, take a clone cutting and put that on 12/12 lighting and within a week sex will become apparent.
good luck man:stuff-1125699181_i_ :lama: couple of smilies here i found,they`re sweet man.
how tall are your gals?

sorry bout the long time to reply , erm the tallest girl is about 1 ft 3" and all the others about 1 1"/2". is there any pics or links that show plants with the early signs of being a male coz im sure these three are, bearing in mind that the girls has the white hairs like half an inch showing. thanks

go for flower now, in around a week or two sex will become apparent.
remember your ladies will double or even triple in size during the flowering phase. always think ahead, good luck dude. we`re all here to help you get growing your own stash, don`t hesitate in asking any questions you need answered.;) :joint: :stoned: :joint:

whats up dude.
YES. transplant those babies to the final grow pot. careful not to break the roots. once you do that get'em the light and keep doin' what you're doin. those are looking great but you're gona loose them if you don't get them into their final home.
use as much lighting as possible. white widow is a very difficult strain to harvest. but you're looking good man.

EVERYDAY'S A HOLIDAY!

hi every1 ,started flowering saturday just gone, just bugging about the three plants that dont have hairs but just little balls. i really feel to get rid of them coz i aint got no space and the females are big enough already, but im just not sure whether they are definetly males. im about 85% certain they are. my camera aint that good on my phone so i cant post any close up pics on here. 1 other problem is my tallest female a few roots are coming out the bottom again!!!!!! im real pissed ive changed pots twice already!!! some advice i beg u please!!!!!!!!!! lol

Just because roots are coming out of the bottom, it doesn't mean that it needs to be transplanted. The main tap root shoots straight down very quickly.

They DONT need to, but why would you want to keep it there, the plant wants more space to grow, which means more roots, more roots more food intake and healthier plant. I always noticed a drastic change when i transplanted, so if you have the room to grow a bigger plant i dont see any reason why u wouldnt transplant.. just my opinion.. Good luck

keep all plants in the box no matter what till you know which are 100% females and which are not! if and when you transplant if your using the same soil add alot of perlite to the mix and some wormcast would not hurt eather if you know where to get some. once you kill the males in the room when you know the male/female% you will have all the room you need for the females to spread out and finish budding. any new pics ?

How old are they? And how can you tell the sex already?

i would say they are about 2months 1-2 weeks old, the females showed signs earlier on so i just figured that the others were males. even now the white pistils on the two females are really prominent and are popping up all over the plant. the others just have these small ball type things. does any one know of any pics i can view that show the early signs of males or hermies? i ve viewed that link already with the animated pic and the pic that shows a mature male plant, i want 1 that shows EARLY signs. anyway enuff babbling heres some pics!!!!!!!;)

Photo-0099.jpg

Photo-0100.jpg

Photo-0101.jpg

Photo-0103.jpg

I dont see any sexing on the pictures, wait 2 weeks after you change the light.
you will know before they "pop"

seems too early to determine sex. r u sure bout that?

Firepower said:
if the roots are coming out then definitely repot them, if you dont have too much horizontal room you can always get a tall container like those 3 gallons of soda liters you find at some of those cheap supermarkets ..
3 gallons of soda liters?

I know that a couple of my WW showed what looked like balls and I was almost sure they were males. There were no white hairs at all for more than a week. However, I wasn't positive so I left them in the cab. I'm glad I did because they both started to show hairs on the same day and I ended up with all females.

Looks good like a ******* jungle man are u sure thats enough room for them to BUD!!!

yea im defintly sure of their sex, i did write before that my cams is a bit crap so my close up pics aint good. just had another check on em the balls are forming but ill give another couple of days. yeah i know my space to grow now is like virtually none, thats why even though i hope them three to be females if they turn out to be males at least ill have space for the 2 females!!!! you see my dilemma now right????!!!!

Latest posts

Back