first time indoor harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubblehue

Reaction score
Here's my harvest. All from one lady, just a random bagseed. Grown in a 3 gal pot with Gardener's Gold, and fed Schultz Bloom plus every few days. 250 watt hps. I think I came out alright for the first time. Was a lot of fun and I learned almost everything HERE! Thanks to all! About to crack some good seeds...journal forthcoming.

layed out.jpg

trimmed.jpg

:clap: excellent job aint it just the best finishing your first ,,,and smoking your own :48: dont forget the smoke report :yay:

Nice job champ! Enjoy all of your invested love... Now that you harvested, the grow is not over... The cure is uber important to a high quality smoke. :ccc:

it's been in jars for about a week now.
Still has a week of cure time left, at least.

What does it feel like knowing you grew it?

Clean green, not street crud, and all yours free :)

Nice harvest dubblehue! looks like smoke will fill the room shortly.

HippyInEngland said:
What does it feel like knowing you grew it?

Clean green, not street crud, and all yours free :)

it's a great feeling.

When not smoking my own home-grown, we get some lovely dank indoor on a regular basis, no street crud.

Just finished my first grow myself a.m.s from greenhouse and white rhino.W.R just finishing smoking other still drying.its gr8 to grow ur own plus learn alot of info off the best forum on the web:watchplant:

That's gotta feel good,eh?

That first harvest is very special....pat yourself on the back,enjoy the efforts of your labours and keep on learning!

Very nice doublehue! Looks like some nice smoke your going to have there.

not bat at all...i got 1.2oz dry off mine. would have been more but the whole hermie thing...all the buds i had with seeds went to some killer pot butter and a lot of culinary creations....down to about 7/8ths right now...still curing and i havnt been pinching to much
lets trade a few nuggets. come see me tommarow before work

great job --i am about to reap my first harvest and am so stoked to see someone else's hard work come to fruition--great job
the colonel

Latest posts

Back