first ww grow....flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D
I'm drulling all over the place!! Cn't wait for my little 1 week olds. Got 4 out of 5 seeds to grow and I am on my way with these under the flourescents while my Skunk # 11's are going to 12/12 today!!:p
I'll keep ya posted.

'Fro

Wow not sure how i missed this grow but man those are some tasty looking buds!!! Well done, you guys sure did a great job!! :D

Thanks, finally got the bud from the first plant dried and into jars. Total dry weight was just over 30 grams... not bad for our smallest plant. This bud gets us soo ripped too. can't wait to try the other stuff in a few weeks

update. Leaves are really yellowing but only have another week until harvest. Let me know if you guys think these look ready.

93.JPG

94.JPG

95.JPG

96.JPG

97.JPG

where did you get the ww seeds? I want to order some but prices vary so much, are nirvana ww as good as more expensive ww? Great grow man.

Thanks everyone. yea i think we're going to plan on harvesting this friday. The seeds are dutch passion white widow, from attitude seed bank. I highly recommend them seeing how these plants have been through so much and still turned out pretty good. i'll probably update once more before harvest and then the big chop.

you got a link for attitude seedbank?

So we harvested the other four plants came out great a little shy of 600 grams wet. One is the second white widow plant, then 2 of the ekoostik hookah concert plants and finally a bagseed plant that absolutely reeks of lemon. Just in time for spring break.

98.JPG

100.JPG

101.JPG

102.JPG

103.JPG

104.JPG

105.JPG

106.JPG

107.JPG

109.JPG

NICE buds man those look amazing!!! Well done!!

Latest posts

Back