Flowering HH @ 41 Days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Insane

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Here we are at Day 41 of flowering for the plant on the left, about day 20 for the plant on the right, which looks like it will yield more given more time. Anyway as for the plant on the left her trich's are mostly (80%) cloudy so at this point I'm thinking of harvesting in another 5-10 days, because shes lost pretty much all her fan leaves now and her trichs are cloudin up more daily.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Damn dude, Those Colas are crazy.
Beautiful. bet you can't wait. Patience is the virtue now.
I don't know if it is the camera, the light, or my monitor, or the bud, but that one pic, the buds look almost blueish in color.

Thanks for the kind words guys..Cant wait to harvest man Im going nuts...lol...Insane is going nuts..hmm..anyway..trichs are almost all cloudy now so Im just waiting for a bit of amber to show up then its chop time! :D

PS The buds do have a little hint of blue/purple, but it only shows up in the pics when I turn on the flash on the camera.

isane amazing plants you and b grunt are competion how can i get mines to grow that healthy also visit my forum journal to succes to help me out

Latest posts

Back